Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I went on an archeological dig through old threads and found this picture.  Is it safe to assume that this must have been taken at one of the pilgrimage visits to Hope?

DSCN2581.JPG

• Like 7

21 here last night....too cold for these old southern bones :mellow:

Coffee and breakfast done and the Jakemiester walked.  LF practicing on the keyboard.....no tennis gathering this morning.

Good luck Steve.....they use to give you a gallon of "Go Lightly" which tasted like ocean water and you did anything but :o

I'm good for 5 years on mine :)

Stock market getting real ugly quickly :(

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 8

Morning gang...

Just a quick "hey"....

2nd cup to go....gotta roll.....my old shop helper has a day off so he wants to come in and help me....what a guy....he works all week at a Mr Tire store but wants to come in and help me on his day off....my wife has to take mom to the foot Dr. So I'll be at the shop by myself....it'll be good to have someone there...

Well looks like we are in for our 1st major storm this year...weather peeps are saying 1' to 2' Friday-Sat...

So far this winter has been mild....a few cold days... but do far we have gotton off light...

OK gang.....wishing all a great day....

MKP :-)

• Like 7

Just checking in folks without much to report.

MKP ... wish you lived closer .. have a bunch of work on my antique Pathfinder and need a guy I can trust. Good luck with the snow .. we call that a 'dusting.' :D

Steve ... that procedure ain't no fun but it can be a life saver. They have me on a short leash .... every 3 years due to family history. It's worth it. Don't like the powder/Gatoraide crap but whatever. Have a good lunch!!

Chuck ... Baxter sends a woof to Jake. Stay warm.

Later ............

• Like 8

• Moderators

i’m hoping to be asleep before they bring in the heavy equipment.

i generally tend to look at as few things as possible...if i look around too much, i’ll see something that concerns me.

​I’m probably not doing the smartest thing though...have only ate some jello today and been watching shows about food for the past several hours.  Can’t wait for lunch tomorrow.

I think the doctor should take you to lunch, shouldn't this be considered a 3rd date ?  :(

Just make sure all that drink you had to to drink is gone, if not  the Del Taco would fly through you like a rocket.  :wacko:

• Like 6

Just checking in folks without much to report.

MKP ... wish you lived closer .. have a bunch of work on my antique Pathfinder and need a guy I can trust. Good luck with the snow .. we call that a 'dusting.' :D

Steve ... that procedure ain't no fun but it can be a life saver. They have me on a short leash .... every 3 years due to family history. It's worth it. Don't like the powder/Gatoraide crap but whatever. Have a good lunch!!

Chuck ... Baxter sends a woof to Jake. Stay warm.

Later ............

We had a "dusting" this morning, about 2", but if you watched the media, you would think we had 2'

It takes us a while to get back to comfortably driving in the snow. I snowmobile up in Michigan and Wisconsin, those folks know how to drive in the white stuff, plus they take snow removal seriously.

i’m hoping to be asleep before they bring in the heavy equipment.

i generally tend to look at as few things as possible...if i look around too much, i’ll see something that concerns me.

​I’m probably not doing the smartest thing though...have only ate some jello today and been watching shows about food for the past several hours.  Can’t wait for lunch tomorrow.

I think the doctor should take you to lunch, shouldn't this be considered a 3rd date ?  :(

Just make sure all that drink you had to to drink is gone, if not  the Del Taco would fly through you like a rocket.  :wacko:

Steve should be about done by now.  How did everything come out buddy??? B)

I just hope they got to the bottom of it. :ph34r:

I hate to do it but I had to laugh at these comments!

(sorry Steve)

• Like 7

• Moderators
I hate to do it but I had to laugh at these comments! (sorry Steve)

If I thought it would upset him I would never say anything like that, butt   considering what he is going through today, or what went through him, it's not his biggest worry today. 

Seriously BSM I hope it turns out to be just a standard visit with great news.   :)

It could be worse, how would you like to have the doctors job, not so much.  :(

Edited by dtel
  • Like 6

Steve should be about done by now.  How did everything come out buddy??? B)

home now....I think I woke up during the procedure, I remember saying "I'm still awake" and the doctor saying to give me more fentanol. She cut two polyps and biopsied an area where the colon wall was thickening. My brother said she didn't seem too concerned about either. But that prep is FAR worse. Nurse said this stuff is new and is supposed to replace Carl's jug of chemical water.

Was a bit shakey on my feet for a bit, but feel normal now ... Just real tired as hardly any sleep last night,

Thanks for the well wishes folks,

• Like 9