Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning all.....

Man oh man am I tired....I was working on the tractor putting the snowblower on it till 1:00 in the morning....it's a pain working on stuff at my house in the garage...I'm spoiled with the shop....got the blower part on .......this morning I'll put on the cab...

Yea we looking at a big storm hitting us...we are in the Nothern part of MD... calling for 16"-24" so far...

When we get a lot of snow like this we prep the lot at the shop...the used car guys take all there cars around the back of the shop...

After I snowblow my drive way at my house, I plan on loading up my tractor and taking it to the shop...the one used car guy is also going to bring his tractor/blower in....

We don't really have a true four wheel drive vehicle... I have my old CRV... I hook my little trailer to it... it does "ok" ...but I don't have a real truck...

Back in the day long before the shop at the old house, all me and wife drove were Toyota Landcruiser's... we never did our drive way... the wife had her 77 FJ-40 with 35" Swamper's and I had my 77 FJ-40 with 34" swamper's.... my truck did the best in deep snow..the tire's were 34" tall but only 9.5" wide....that thing would "blaze" though the snow... to top it off the family ride was a 86 FJ-60 Criuse wagon...Man those were the days....oh well...

OK gang I should be doing something....let me get to it... a good day to all...

MKP :-)

• Like 8

• Moderators
Man oh man am I tired....I was working on the tractor putting the snowblower on it till 1:00 in the morning..

If I did that here they would probably arrest me for being insane, there are no snowblowers probably within 500 miles or more of here.  :emotion-21:

It's 72 right now, but 80% chance of rain tonight.

• Like 4

5 more posts and duder will gain access to the verboten area.

And all im going to do is go in, pee on everything and leave.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Can you see if joessportster is in there and bring him up for air first?  Since he hit 5,000 he seems to have disappeared and I miss his latest insights on headphones, headphone amps, and DACs. B)

• Like 6

It's when the vertical grout line is in the middle of the next course, or row above. It's also called half bond…..it's a masonry term. They're much stronger than vertically stacked, and looks better.

With brick and CMUs strength of the stack and mortar joints is important, bathroom tile not so much.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Yea we looking at a big storm hitting us...we are in the Nothern part of MD... calling for 16"-24" so far...

Yes, the rain is here right now,  that will white and fluffy when you see it, there is alot of moisture heading to the Northeast, sorry dude. 

post-9700-0-20300000-1453423682_thumb.gi

• Like 5

• Moderators

It's 72 right now, but 80% chance of rain tonight

For that last statement I'm not "liking" your post... :angry:

OK it's CC&C thread I'll like it lol lol

MKP :-)

I don't blame you, If i were getting the cold I wouldn't be happy either. 

• Like 5

• Moderators
Finishing second cup now.  Speaking of cups what do you consider a cup of coffee.  I used to make half a pot every morning, that was about 3 cups for me.  Now with this Kruerig it doesn't even fill my cups on the large setting.  Apparently most people don't consider a 16 oz cup a cup of coffee.

Exactly, I had to set it on the largest setting then re run it on either 4 or 6 Oz, cant remember, just to get a normal cup, d@m yuppies.

• Like 6

And all im going to do is go in, pee on everything and leave.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You’re my hero and I’d like to buy you dinner.  Come to Los Angeles.

• Like 7