Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Sorry to hear about that Chuck, just heard yesterday about one the Christy's relatives.

It's the one of the things that getting older increases, friends and relatives passing away, you can expect it but it is never is easy. 

• Like 5

Been away and looking in. Been busy and still busy for a bit longer. Have had some posting remorse and will eventually have the courage to go back and look at my last postings. Sorry about the video posting spree. Drank a bit too much of the American Honey and made a bit of an azz of myself. Going to stick with beer when we meet up at the meeting place.

Sorry Tarheel to hear about Dwayne. Cheers everyone. Doing better here since fall is starting to be  coming for certain. Watched some of the debate...LOLOL!

Meanwhile the best to ya's...:)

Happy Anniversary Marvel!

Sounds like me MKP! Roadkill while I was doing my route became much too much...

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, billybob said:

Been away and looking in. Been busy and still busy for a bit longer. Have had some posting remorse and will eventually have the courage to go back and look at my last postings. Sorry about the video posting spree. Drank a bit too much of the American Honey and made a bit of an azz of myself. Going to stick with beer when we meet up at the meeting place.

Sorry Tarheel to hear about Dwayne. Cheers everyone. Doing better here since fall is starting to be  coming for certain. Watched some of the debate...LOLOL!

Meanwhile the best to ya's...:)

Have no idea what you're talking about. You're someone who fits in here just as well as anyone else. 

• Like 5

Evening all...

Starting to feel the change in the seasons...... getting cooler in the mornings & evenings for sure..... I hold out as long as I can before I make the switch to long pants.... Once the long pants go on these no going back....

Chuck... sorry for the loss of your friend...... Hope you can help out his wife with a new home for his gear....

yes... like the avatar pic:emotion-21::emotion-21:

billybob....... all good my bro....

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Watched some of the debate...LOLOL!

So that was a debate I was watching:blink2:

On 9/26/2016 at 3:53 PM, dtel said:

The mess we left :ohmy:

I'll take some of that mess;)......

I bet it's fun going through all that stuff....

Ok gang .... just was checking in.... a good evening to all....

Tomorrow is a day of humping.....

MKP :-)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

oldtimer goes to the doctor to get help with his ED.

oldtimer's doctor said "call me if it last more than four hours"

Oldtimer said "if it last more than four hours I'm calling everyone I know" 

True story!

LOL.  To think I was holding back from commenting on MKP's post.  It's a harsh price for discretion.

• Like 6

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

I'll take some of that mess;)......

I bet it's fun going through all that stuff....

It was fun at times, other times we were just trying to figure out how to move things without damage, like #450 pound woofers, old theater amp racks and other things. A big front end loader and then a forklift helped get things out the back double doors and then across the street once on pallets.  Moving two old amp racks from the basement was the worst challenge, up stairs, it took a refrigerator dolly and three people some pulling and pushing and it was close, and it hurt.

• Like 6