Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:18 PM, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

The hydraulic shocks/dampers on it were all connected through tubes. 

A lot of off road shocks have external reservoirs, I've always thought it was to improve cooling of the hydraulic oil as it gets hot.

Hey duder!

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Since some states have moved to approve medical marijuana or marijuana for recreational use I started wondering if there are any good market opportunities to get into early.  Using discretionary funds I bought 2 stocks AXIM and AMMJ. 

What? 

Sounds like pipe dreams to me.

• Like 4

Hi folks. Been MIA for at least the past days due to Baxter's ongoing illness. Our worst fears were confirmed and he passed away from cancer on Saturday morning. He was our funny, sweet, handsome Springer Spaniel rescue boy, and my constant companion. We miss him terribly and will love him always.

That's it for now but I'll be back probably tomorrow or so. Thanks for being there.

Chuck

• Like 4

I'm sorry Chuck:(  I'll tell Jake later.  Most of us have been through this though there is little consolation in company.  I buried my last two labs, Ginger and Kate, in the side yard and my Irish Setter, Kelly, many years earlier.  It's very difficult to lose a part of the pack.

Hang in there my friend!

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Since some states have moved to approve medical marijuana or marijuana for recreational use I started wondering if there are any good market opportunities to get into early.  Using discretionary funds I bought 2 stocks AXIM and AMMJ. 

What? 

Good luck, there is going to be alot of money to be made as more states change the laws.

Myself I think of it as medicine, Glaucoma prevention is one of the things.........yea that's the story i'm sticking with. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Time to start some sausage gravy and biscuits

Had lunch now, so I'm okay  Tomorrow you can tell us about the b&g with a side of thick sliced smoked bacon, 3 over easy eggs, home fries with sauted onions, whole grain buttered toast smothered with banana pepper jelly preserve, slices of garden fresh tomato.....and a diet something to drink. 

:)

• Like 7