Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Evening gang...

Gary.... sounds like great times.... enjoy, keep us posted...

11 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Thanks Jeff.  Now MKP's boss will post another retina burning photo and it'll be all YOUR fault!

You guy were saved today.... The BOSS was at mom's most of the day.... she didn't get to the shop till 3:00. So I was holding the fort down by myself..... It's been "cat converter" week at the shop, got one guy with a 2010 V-6 Accord with both cats have failed.... it's funny how things runs in spurts... 

Later...

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Thanks Carl, I goofed..........the restaurant was NOT Indian, but middle eastern!   So, the owner came out to take our orders and she was seemingly put off by my asking for a glass of Chai  :blush:.....ooops!    But we moved on, and the dinners for all eight of us were excellent the wine was a very good red and we stayed passed closing  ;)...

Bed time soon....

Enjoy the evening everyone...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Not yet.  I'd really like to see it back in April like the year before last as it's a little cooler out then.

April 28th is my last day at work; but, then i have packing and moving to do.  Lease is up mid-May. At some point, i have to get up there again and secure a place to live.

I keep flip-flopping ... was going to rent, then decided to buy; now decided to rent for awhile until i’m sure that is where i want to stay.  Guys like me hate conducting business, so the fewer times I have to buy/sell a house the better.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

A rare opportunity awaits some lucky forum member.  I just noticed that I’m on like number 6999 --

who will be the one to give me like number 7000?

Step up and secure your place in Klipsch Forum history.  

Shameless request.  Yeah I fell for it.

8000 posts and 7000 likes?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Shameless request.  Yeah I fell for it.

8000 posts and 7000 likes?

what can I say -- i don’t speak often; but, when i do, i generally say something cool.   Ok, that’s a lie...i did lose about 1000 posts from my count a year or so ago (along with many forum members).  

• Like 5

Just now, BigStewMan said:

what can I say -- i don’t speak often; but, when i do, i generally say something cool.   Ok, that’s a lie...i did lose about 1000 posts from count a year or so ago (along with many forum members).  

I'm giving you another "Like" due to honesty in posting.  :emotion-21::emotion-19:B)

• Like 5