Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

those tomatoes looks tasty. I'd be makin' mater sammiches. Sour dough with a slathering of mayo, a slice of some good cheddar and a slice of the featured item

Very close to lunch today, but just regular bread toasted and provolone cheese, plus the rest of the tomato just in pieces.

• Like 1

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

That's on the way to Rodneys when you leave the Super 8 isn't it?

Not really, It's right in town, right on the side of that store similar to tractor supply but called Attwoods. I thought you may have seen it before. 

The building on the right is the Clinton place the other is the new building. Yellowish brick, the building with the same brick in the back yard is the where they kept the horse carriages, the house will be 100 next year, it's huge but in great shape except cosmetics. 

403 W Division St Hope Ar.

museum.jpg

museum 2.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

Not really, It's right in town, right on the side of that store similar to tractor supply but called Attwoods.

Yes, you go right by Atwoods on the way to Rodneys when traveling from the Super 8.  We actually went into Atwoods this weekend to buy a couple dog toys.  Don't ask...........................

• Moderators

Oh OK I had never gone that way before but now that you say it your right, I think you would turn left right after Atwoods. 

I went to Atwoods almost every day to buy some ammunition, they had a 2 box limit so I went to get 2 at a time. Have a new gun coming tomorrow but no bullets in that caliber, have 250 now to start.

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Yes, you go right by Atwoods on the way to Rodneys when traveling from the Super 8.  We actually went into Atwoods this weekend to buy a couple dog toys.  Don't ask...........................

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

how is the hound doing?

Must be doing ok - well enough for Carl to stop and buy dog toys —?? 😏🦴🍖

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

you were lucky to find him on solid ground. I guess that is what the "dog toys" was for.

Dog toys were for my daughters new rescue dog.  My wife buys toys for the dogs like they were grandchildren.

Yes, Jerry @rockhound was on solid ground but by the end of the evening he was walking like he was in a boat on rough seas.

• Haha 2

Mornin' All

With or without bacon is fine. What I don't want... bread that turns to a doughball and tomato that is flat tasting. Decent cheese is always nice. Def not velveeta or American "cheese". 

...do either of those even qualify as cheese?  Cheese flavored product maybe... may or may not contain milk ..

Made the hummingbirds happy. Turned the sprinkler on the Jujubes. One of the oscillating type, that sprays up into the air....The hummers were bathing and drinking and just being happy.  As soon as the water started, they were chattering.

Wife spent the night in town. Got a chance to visit her sister, niece/kids and her step dad. I don't expect her until mid afternoon.  I've been puttering. Pulled down some dead suckers from a long dead pear tree.

So... rockhound got his "C[ocktail]" legs, did he?

• Like 2