Bacon on hotdog

Bacon malt 
Bacon shake

Grilled bacon

Baked bacon

Fried bacon

Smoked bacon

🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 🥓 

thanks Bubba, I think you proved my point!

8 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Quite possibly the most overrated of any food item (except maybe mushrooms)

I agree with you Mike.  Bacon is overrated, but not as badly as mushrooms.  I don’t dislike mushrooms—I don’t pick them out of my food—but I don’t need them.  I do like bacon, but not all the time and not with everything.

It’s ironic that our younger son used to love bacon on everything.  That changed when he fell under the spell of a vegan woman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

agree. on both points. 

Good Mornin' All

Having another problem with spotify. I seem to be locked into one playlist. Sign out and get a "home page"..Sign back in and I'm looking at "Something went wrong. Reload page" or play this same list.

Looks like wife is gonna have her hands full when school resumes. The kid may be one of her students.

The school seems to be getting more kids from here....might become a victim or their own success with the student to teacher ratio being 10 : 1.

30 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Miracle Whip?  Really Rich?  Good people in the South know Dukes is the only mayo. 

Agree. Miracle Whip was my go to many years ago, strictly Mayo since. I actually tried Dukes a couple years ago and it was ok but had only he one bottle. Give Heinz Mayo a try, think it’s darn tasty. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, grasshopper said:

all this proves that "good food" a purely subjective.... and depending on how hungry you are.

What's the deal with abalone? "Gourmet food... All you have to do is pre-masticate it before you can try to eat it. Is it that good or snob appeal?

Don’t know what that even means and ain’t lookin’ it up. But if that what it takes before eating something - I’ll pass 

Name dropping again, almost. Did it the other day to help a good individual that produces and sells some very nice equipment out west.

Today we have a friend in common that had a normal but painful family issue occur yesterday.

If you're able to "lift someone up" not knowing exactly who that person is it would be great. I'm stepping out of bounds already so I'll stop here.

Appreciate it.

Never could eat snails, and only had them brough to me once when I was eating out in a restaurant I normally wouldn't afford. 

2 hours ago, richieb said:

Agree. Miracle Whip was my go to many years ago, strictly Mayo since. I actually tried Dukes a couple years ago and it was ok but had only he one bottle. Give Heinz Mayo a try, think it’s darn tasty. 

I was a teenager before ever tasting mayo. Threw the sandwich away as I thought it was Miracle Whip that had gone bad. I can eat it now, but not on ham or BLT sandwiches. When I was growing up even the burger places used MW. The homogenization of cultures brought on by the chain restaurants changed everything. 

Dave