Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

LF left for W.Virginia at 6:00 am to see family.  Going to be driving into the bad weather.  Headed for Wheeling. 

Finished second cup and brewed three this morning.  Going to fix some gluten free cheese grits and a couple of eggs.  May share some with Jake.

Got bored yesterday and detailed the Quicksilver Audio mono amps.  Used some Happich Semichrome Polish from the Harley Davidson shop.  Recommended by wardsweb a couple of years ago. Now waiting on new tubes.

Going down to 12 degrees tomorrow.....yikes!

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 4

19 this am here in NYC, going up to 30, practically a heat wave. The Hudson River is running like maple syrup, & we are starting to get some ice formations along the banks. Brutal cold & more snow on the way, Spring looks to be a long time away. Finishing up the second cup of Sumatra here at work.

• Like 4

Morning Gang

I see the weather (Just above me on the TV) 69+ and staying there, no weather in site.

Lawn got mowed and i think i killed some weeds.

The "Roundup" they sell in Kalifornia is not the same as sold to the rest of you.

I apply some last week and the weeds grew  :ohmy: 

I do notice the "Feathering Off" of forum members in the north east.

I suspect "The Winter Blues" and not the good kind of Blues, hang in there guys, spring is coming sooner than you think.

Wife beat me to the crackin of the Fresh Major Dickinsons Beans.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 7

1st cup down, thinkin of the plan of the day.

Really should make the Boat (motor) run, this is the only item iv not checked out.

Tarheel, i wish to see a pic of this Glowing/Polished/Device  when you get your new tubes.

Did you replace them all ?

Sometimes in shipping, tubes dont like the bumps :(

• Like 5

I feel so much better now after getting life advice from Frank Zappa.

Thirty friggin two out this morning.  Not really typical S.E.TX. weather.  Had to have a second cup while the car warmed up.

Look at the Bright side, at least your not getting "Life Advice" from Dweezle or Moon.

Thank god his kids faded into oblivion.

Second cup down going for third w/Duggans.

• Like 6

Mornin' all. Side effects of my dental drilling are past. Sadists.

Looks like a fairly easy day and nice weather. Bunch more snow predicted for the weekend, but who knows. The mountains make it difficult to predict our weather and our crack forecasters still need to pass their GED's. Real spring is a long way off for us! Cheers.

• Like 4

Workin on the Third cup.

I see in the news the Unions have the Ports locked up again, this goes down aprox EVERY 10 years here in this state.

I figure a common Longshoreman should be up around $80 bucks an hour by now. they are NOT saying what they are biotchin about this time.

Look for price increase big time on many goods just about summer time.

Watch who Biotches next, it will be the Intermodel trucking people, remember ?

Coffee just aint makin it this morning, lookin at a CatNap i am.

• Like 6