Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Morning Folks

Someone remind mark what today is when he wakes up

Not much going on here, trip to the grocery and one to the post office to mail out the headphones and dac..................That worked out alright sold 3 smaller thing which paid all but 20.00 of the Sennheiser HD800's..........I love it when a plan comes together  :rolleyes:

• Like 7

Good morning all, Have you ever gotten to good at your job.? You have the system figured out and tweaked, so your actual time to crunch out the reports and do the analytics is almost nothing. Then what do you do with the rest of your day? I guess you could hang out on the Klipsch forum. B)  

• Like 9

Morning Gang

After a couple stops yesterday, NO Bison Burger Tacos today, sometimes there is a shortage now and then.

Ordered up our yearly Braningans Turkey.   http://www.braniganturkey.com/

Wife likes to make our Thanksgiving, then from turkey day through Jan, the Farmers are all about Turkey everything.

May take in a Reno trip to suprise the wife, and a realstate look over in the next few days.

95 yet again and dam tired of it.

post-57941-0-65000000-1444741878_thumb.j

• Like 9

Okay here's tip to get off early on Fridays (those of you that can't just take off whenever you want)...take the contents of your "In Box" and mail it to yourself.  You get to leave early, and on Monday morning, you get it back in the mail.

I've never done this; but, it was used by someone in my organization.

I did have a guy that worked for me ask if he could leave at noon.  I asked why. He said the local radio station had a car driving around town and if they saw a car with one of their radio station bumper stickers--you'd win a hundred bucks.  So, he wanted to cruise around town for a few hours. at least he was honest.

• Like 7

Have you ever gotten to good at your job.?

I'm not that good but know how to hire good people.

I need to learn how to do that. 

Maybe I'm not all that great on hiring good people but I pull the trigger quick on the bad ones and the good ones are what I'm left with. B)

• Like 6

Shine On You Crazy Diamond (turn out the lights and crank that one)

Did you hang out with me in the late 90's, cause that is exactly what we did, wait I still do that.

I had settled down quite a bit by the 90s;  but, possibly.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 9

I have gotten to a place where I and select others were considered tops in our craft, Problem was managers felt that was a reason to make us the GO TO guys without any type compensation

Put us on the hard tasks and take the schluff artists (my own copyrighted term, for lazy bast%$d with zero initiative ) and put them on the meaningless gravy tasks

It tends to get old quick and leads to a serious morale problem 

• Like 10