Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good evening everyone.............just went through TWO days of postings!!   Mark, you are funny as always, try not to over work that body! ^_^ (for it needs to mainly nap - 'specially after a jaunt on a mini bike!) :lol:  

Ceptor, great on the fall tour..............here in New England, we are reaching peak season and it is beautiful right in my own back 40!  HOWEVER, to let you all know, we are leaving for our usual and annual trip to Ogunquit MAINE in the later morning, but will have the laptop and iPad for staying in touch with you all :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:

Keep you updated from up north with photos etc...

Have a good evening my friends...

............Gary...................... :sleep:

Hey you have you own foliage right outside your door, I do too, but it's nice to get away from the homestead.

The New England/Maine area is a part of the country that's on our list to visit, it looks beautiful. I went to Vermont once to buy a motorcycle, but I didn't have time to visit, sure looked nice and peaceful though.

Enjoy your trip to Maine.

• Like 8

Happy Friday all. It's going to be a great day. I'm taking off at lunch time, picking up the wife and headed to Lockhart TX for some Smitty's BBQ. Yes it is worth the drive. Besides, afterwards we are headed to Austin. My wife to attend a jewelry show and I am on to Round Rock to visit a buddy and spin some vinyl.

Edited by Wardsweb
  • Like 8

Morning all and a good Friday to ya all....

Not much going on...kind of a slower day today....so I'm just chillin here for a bit.... the grandkids are off school today.

1st cup done....getting ready for number two....

Gary...yea my man it's really nice in Main....We spent a week there a few years back. We stayed around Bar Harbor. One of our customers has a cabin right on the water. She "gave" us the cabin for the week...we had a great time. I could walk out and harvest mussels at low tide....really cool....

Have a great time.....

A great day to ya all......check in later...

MKP :-)

• Like 6

Happy Friday morning gang. Cooling off out here but still pretty. Weather has been nice but very dry. Could use some rain. Love the idea of a New England fall tour one of these years. We get some fine colors in our mountains every fall, but mostly green and gold/yellow (from the Aspens). Lots of that going into New Mexico on our recent trip but it would be great to see different colors too.

Great pics Chuck. It's been many moons, but I still remember the pretty beaches of NC. Would like to see 'em again!

Enjoy the day and as always, Cheers.

• Like 6

Morning Gang

Coffee perking, going to be a three cup day.

Flipping through the news channels i notice our local Fox channel has replaced all of the male newscast lires with women!, well if im going to be bullchitted id rather it be good lookin babes.

Farm day, sandwich run, crop to bring in, 18Hrs in bed im feeling good again.

Off to get that first cup.

post-57941-0-43840000-1445007881_thumb.p

Edited by minermark
  • Like 7

Round Rock to visit a buddy

The wife's grandparents lived in a retirement community there, it was a nice place had some good fried chicken while I was there, along with some Salt BBQ.  I someday hope to plan a weekend trip just for that.  I guess I could plan another week long trip for all sorts of fun things in Texas. 

• Like 5

Good early evening everyone......

We are in beautiful Ogunquit Maine, staying at our favorite place....  One of 5 suites in a converted horse barn :) ...   Just stopped into town at our usual wine and cheese shop, brought back a fine local blueberry wine which is excellent!  Three exotic cheeses also came back and enjoying one which is excellent with this fruit forward juice ;)...

Ceptor, that is an interesting story about your visit to Vermont.   I actually have on a couple occasions took off on my iron horse to take fall photos!  Very nice times..   HA, our motorcycle riders club is having their annual pig roast tomorrow!, it is the first time in 6 years that I have not been able to go, as our Maine trip was already planned a year ago, but we DID make our dill, olive oil potato salad which is requested for both major events we put on...

MPK, great on your visit to Bar Harbor, we have many pipe organ accounts in ME. Usually, two of us take off and stay up here for a full work week to get as many organs tuned as possible...   I believe I am up next to go, as we switch off with different co-workers..

Luther, I hope you had a nice M.A.D. of your own spinning vinyl with friends :)

Ok, we have dinner reservations for tonight and tomorrow night, doing a package deal with our Inn keepers which they offer...

I will check in with some photos from this AMAZING - motorized haunted display they do each year across the street, it is different each year, and was running when we arrived, and all gets illuminated after dark...

More in a bit...

.......Gary

• Like 5

Good Saturday morning everyone from Maine.....    :)

A cool morning, but will head to the old farmhouse which is connected to the barn for a home made breakfast...   Our hosts and owners are right in the kitchen themselves putting it all together for the guests... :emotion-21:

I'll get some photos with the iPad for you and send along before we head out for a little trip to the ocean, most likely to visit one of the many lighthouses in these Atlantic parts :wink: ...

More after some coffee and such...

......Gary

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 5

Morning gang,  currently 42 with a high of 72 perfect fall like weather here. 

Chuck, glad everything came out ok with the colonoscopy. 

Gary, you all ways have a way to set some wonderful scenes.  I would love to visit the New England, east coast someday during this time of the year.  I don't mind snow from Thanksgiving through January 2nd, then it could go away.  I have  always thought it would be cozy on the country side in a cabin with a roaring fire and a nice stereo system. 

This morning would have been a great chilly morning to wrap up in the blankets and lay around in bed with some good tunes playing.  But I have things to get done, so I must run, all take care.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 5