Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning Gang

Tarheel that name Hatteras, ah-ha, Cape Hatteras, name stuck with me over the years, had to Google it to see why it was buggin me.

Dad's first slighty "Used" boat in the 70s, docked in newport, had a lot of good times on that boat and never went farther than Catalina. chick magnet. http://www.hatterasyachts.com/index.html

Up and first cup, need to rest up from the farm work, really want a CornDog but do not feel like doing the walk.

Nothing planned, maybe work on the Last McM BassBin a little.

Rain spotty throughout Ca, nothing here. looks like 75 today, i like it just fiine :emotion-21:

post-57941-0-75380000-1445182830_thumb.j

• Like 11

Good morning from once again from Maine...............Breakfast in the farmhouse calling, then we head out to the kitchen outlet store in Kittery and then head home...

OT, that bird kill scene is a familiar one....   How about a Mourning Dove on my deck railing, fully splayed open and gutted!   I have some great closeup shots of the Red tailed Hawk that was part of that....    I actually got up on my roof and got about 10 feet from it before it took off.    Well, this happens, part of having bird feeders and such....

Oh, yes, that was cinnamon french toast on my plate....   Today will be something different, everything is made fresh and local here, always tasty ^_^

Thats it for now, time to start the checkout process  (loading the suv)..... :rolleyes:

More when we arrive home.................glad you liked some of the photos so far, got more!

...................enjoy your day, 

......   Gary

Yeah I got about that close too.  Then the hawk carried its prey farther off to another car.  It's not often you get a see a wild one that close.

• Like 4

Good evening my friends.............we are back home, had lots to do once we got here..........Had to get my furnace back into ONLINE mode..  New filter, new cartridge for the humidifier (April Aire) some vacuuming and cleaning...    Powered it up since shutting down back in May, lots of 'hot metal' smell in the house for a few cycles.   All ok now, house went from 58 to 70 degrees in short order ^_^  :emotion-21:

Supposed to go down to 21 degrees tonight!   I covered the 3 Fuchsias on the deck with flat sheets, but all the others are too big and over 8 feet up!   Probably wake up to some frost bitten Lantanas I'm afraid... :unsure2:

Thanks again for the compliments on the sea photos......   You are all too kind!  :blush:

OT,  those birds of prey are good for basically only ONE job = killing machines!........not much smarts for anything after that...    

Good night for now everyone...

...........Gary

• Like 6

WAKE UP, IT's MONDAY

Good chilly froze water Monday morning Y'all

Nothing says fun quite as much as going out in the dark with a heat gun to thaw a water line,Todays agenda Heat tape and insulation YAY !!!!!!!!

Boys are on the bus Chai with raw honey tasting good, gonna do the SOS this morning with 1 hard boiled egg, 

Later Y'all

• Like 5

Good morning all. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I spent some time at a friends house listening to music. While I was there, I picked up a Graham SLEE Special Edition phono preamp. It mates very well with my Roksan Radius 5 table in my back room system. Life is good.

• Like 6

Mornin' gang. Been awol for a couple days. Bunch to catch up on. Weekend was good but busy. The fun part was Halloween shopping with Better Half Sunday morning. We do an annual event with a group of friends that calls for costumes, etc. Except for the cost, the shopping and event are actually fun.

Gary ... great pics, as always. Don't think I've ever even stepped foot in that state, but it looks great. Thanks.

Enjoy the day, guys, and cheers to all.

• Like 6

I'm watching the Colts/Patriots game. I hope it doesn't get ugly.

Did you see the play where the entire Colts team other than the center and the QB shifted to the right sideline.  That was the most WTF play I've ever seen in my life!

I think that play was worse than the Seahawks last play of the Superbowl pass. I think they just tried to trick them, and weren't supposed to snap the ball unless things looked good. Well it gave to ball to the Patriots in Colts' territory, and they scored. Might have been the difference in the game. 

At least the Colts played well, something they seldom do against the Patriots.

• Like 4

I'm gonna have to look that up OT.....must be a law against green tea on Monday mornings.

LF chose Broncos because of the spread but man they barely pulled it out.  Carolina Panthers looked bad early so I switched channels only to learn they spanked my bud bluesboy's Seahawks.  Next time Don.

Jake slept out last night covered with a comforter.  Had to recover him about 3:30am.  My chocolate lab would not have tolerated a blanket.  Heading up to 62 today and 70 tomorrow.

Welcome back Chuck and Gary.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 6

Good Monday Morning gang

Wife and i are discussing going out to the farm today.

75 projected heading to 90s in a few days.

Weather is good for squirting the McMs later this week.

Bass Bin work coming along, will finish the outside surfaces today.

Gee i cannot wait to crawl into each opening for cleaning, painting, rewire.

Coffee should be done, three cup day.

post-57941-0-09640000-1445266090_thumb.j

• Like 9