Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Tuesday evening gang

93 and dropping according the the news lires.

Day as most days, if iv nothing going on, after my three cups of Duggans enhanced Java, 

i go take a Nap, an hour into my rest, Farmer called, HEY MARK, walnut harvest time...Chit.

Last i heard it was three weeks out, oh well had a great first day, Ceaser Chavez says i can take a break whenever i want on this job, pay sucks, but you cannot put a price on the fringe benifits, drink a lot of bottled water we do

Just now home crackin a New Belguim IPA.

Im workin the "Small farm" @ 3K acres, man there is a lot of trees out there :o

post-57941-0-55920000-1444784552_thumb.j

• Like 7

Have got to repost this here. Dtel is a great kisser. Just ask Roy Delgado!

I can't seem to open the file on this tablet.....I'll check it out tomorrow on the shop pc....

The shop is crazy busy again this week.....it's nuts how I don't do shitt one week and a few days later there is not enough hours in the day to do it all....

Check in later....

MKP :-)

• Like 5

I'm taking the day off to spend with my wife and 2 daughters. We are driving to southern Indiana (Nashville, Brown County) to check out the fall foliage, and the local shops….I actually like shopping :D Nashville is a quaint little town full of craft shops, leather, candles, coffee, souvenirs, but not too tacky. I hope the girls don't have their faces stuck to their phones all day! Wish me luck :D

• Like 7

As long as they are legit, everybody starts with just 1 post. Some are just drive-bys though.

What about if your first 5 posts are 5 different things for sale?

You could always institute a set up similar to headfi, they require 15 legitimate posts before you are allowed to post for sale adds

I kind of agree with the policy it keeps the trolling down a bit......................I have no issue with folks selling there wares, At the same time alot of the drive bye's using the forum for strictly monetary gain I am not to keen on.

• Like 6

At the same time alot of the drive bye's using the forum for strictly monetary gain I am not to keen on.

C'mon, isn't that what the Garage Sale section is for?  Monetary gain?  Again, as long as it's legit, not a dealer, if they offer something of interest at an appropriate price, sell it, then leave, what's the problem? 

• Like 4

Said not to keen on, did not say anything about a problem, I dont see garage sale as a place to MAKE money I see it as a place to offer gear.  I dont personally flip gear on the forums for profit..........If I offer something for sale here it is because I think it is a great deal and I am either passing at my cost or below

Besides most of you bums want stuff given to you  :P

• Like 5