Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good evening gang....

Very nice pics guys....

Not much went on this weekend......me and the wife watched some movie yesterday afternoon....we then rolled to the shop, she did some office work and I painted a hood for my Samurai. I'm draging a$$ on this thing....gotta off this little truck...

After that we went to the steak house....met my old shop helper and his wife....had a good time..

I spent most of today moving and stacking fire wood......before ya know it it'll be freezing out....

Chuck...yea I'll give the wife a big hug.....

We have our special hugging place at the shop....from my bay to her office there is a step.......she will stand in the office I will be in the bay....we are about the same hight there....and when life throw's a shitt ball at us...we give each other big huggs.....cuz at the end of the day it's just us and that's all that matters....ok let me stop all this mush mush stuff.....cuz she'll be reading this Monday morning.....

She knows what goes on around here......I keep telling her she should join....and we already know what her name will be......

OK gang....wishing all a good night....

MKP :-)

• Like 10

Finally got around to giving this a try. Took a LONG time, but hassle free since the popcorn agitator keeps in moving.  Not sure if it would ever get to French roast, but this worked out fine at medium roast which was what I wanted for this Costa Rica.

Dave

post-7390-0-27120000-1444604127_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Good Afternoon Gang

We now have a "NEW PRO" owner in the kilpsch field of enjoyment.

Forum member showed up with son-in-law who is also a 14+year klipsch fan and a U-Haul.

And No im not saying who, not my place, he has "The" braggin rights.

And it looks like Ya-all get a chance to see what minermark really looks like, just remember im the good lookin one in thye middle.

As has been the absolute NORM in this hobby, quality among men and young men, is as good as it gets.

I will continue to pass on deals of a lifetime whenever it comes my way, nothing makes this hobby better than makin someones day.

I will PM the new owner and have him drop in here, to post pics.

Wardsweb has got himself "The" ride.  id get in trouble with a car like that..... 

post-57941-0-14480000-1444606858_thumb.j

• Like 11

Good evening folks, Been setting listening to the sennheiser HD 800 on and off most of yesterday and today They sound damn fine

Congrats on the sale mark...............now you have some space to get your pair pizzing off the neighbors and give us mere mortals your impressions of the 2  :D

I see its time to get these boys ready for bed and school in the morning...............signing off

• Like 7

• Moderators

Well haven't been around much been busy, with Christy's brother and wife in town and the party last night.

The party went great, everyone had fun and many said thanks for having it again this year and asked when can we do it again, I told them why not every 2-3 months, they liked the idea. About 40 people showed up and it was fun.

• Like 8

• Moderators
Wardsweb, on 11 Oct 2015 - 7:23 PM, said:

Tigerman, on 11 Oct 2015 - 5:11 PM, said:

Luther, nice ride......Kompressor  / AMG ?   Just asking :D  

............Gary

Gary, the car is a SL550 and my daily driver. It does have the AMG performance package but it isn't an AMG; i.e. no super charger.

Looks great in person, with a cool convertible roof and fancy customized curved license plate to perfectly match the cars shape. :emotion-21:  

• Like 7

Checking in from a busy weekend, football, soccer you all know the drill.

Gary and Luther, thanks for taking the time to post the pics of the wonderful music setups and the drinks.  I my self enjoyed some fine whiskey along with some tunes this weekend. 

At 5:50 this evening it was still 90 degrees here in the Omaha area, which isn't normal for this time of the year, but things will change in the next coming week when our highs are only forecast to the low 60's.   

Mark, congrats on the sale,

Joe, nice set of cans there, someday I wouldn't mind having a decent headphone setup. 

Chuck, don't sweet the colonoscopy, just get it done and over.  I could only imagine what you go through every year around this time, remember where you have good friends when you need someone to talk to. 

For the rest of you keep on doing what you do to make this forum a wonderful place.

Peace.

Dave, that looks alot like pecan pie, I know its not, but man do I love some good pecan pie.

• Like 7

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 10 Oct 2015 - 1:10 PM, said:

dtel, on 10 Oct 2015 - 02:21 AM, said:

Nice picture as always Gary, it reminds me I haven't heard any Alan Parsons in a long time.

He was asking about you the other day.  He wanted to know if he pissed you off or something.

No just forgot about him a little, you know it wouldn't surprise me at all if you did talk to him and of course get a pic together. B)  

• Like 5

Thanks for the explanation Luther.....

MPK, what can I say, but, how sweet (0:

Ok, just posted this over in RTM, thought I would share this moment with you all... After breaking out this new to me BluRay recording yesterday at Pezz' home and hearing it on his nicely tweeked system, I had to hear it here in Music Hall with the new KT-88's and room treatments, running the DB levels to peaks of 88 A weighting which is what we were hitting on the Rhode Island system.. This sounds damn good!!

I picked up and brought in some nice New England fall colors (leaves) from our maple trees out back and added to the setting. Got my 'budget' cab in the Klipsch glass, good to go for the evening (0:

Enjoy ;0)image_49.jpeg

• Like 7

• Moderators

Ok to keep up with being very busy, were leaving in the morning again for about a week, if this keeps up I may have to change my mailing address to Arkansas. :huh:

No not going to happen and I have full intentions of this being the last trip for a little while at least, give my kidneys a break, there about to throw out a white flag and surrender.

• Like 7

BigStewMan, on 10 Oct 2015 - 1:10 PM, said:

dtel, on 10 Oct 2015 - 02:21 AM, said:

Nice picture as always Gary, it reminds me I haven't heard any Alan Parsons in a long time.

He was asking about you the other day.  He wanted to know if he pissed you off or something.

No just forgot about him a little, you know it wouldn't surprise me at all if you did talk to him and of course get a pic together. B)  

actually i’ll never ask to take a photo … i’ll jump in if it’s already happening; but, no way am i going to suggest it.  

• Like 4

Well if they know how many famous people have been photographed with you they would feel like they were missing out and want to be in with the cool crowd, you know how they think.

sometimes i have to wear a fake beard in public. but, then i open my mouth and say something stupid and people realize that it’s me.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 6

Yep Ceptorman looks like a cool down is heading this way too.  I just hope it doesn't jump into winter too quickly.

Nice photos guys.  Those tubes are going to sound even better with time Gary and paired with room treatments you must be pretty pleased.  Beautiful car Luther.....but I've learned to expect nothing less from you.

Good story MKP.....my LF is a step shorter as well.  Thanks to you and Chuck for getting me those hugs. 

Congrats on your speaker transaction Mark.

Thanks for the kind words duder.  Julia was one of a kind.

Starting my low fiber diet in prep for the "procedure" Wednesday :mellow:

Getting the Volvo inspected today......they hold your registration hostage till it passes :wacko:

Alrighty worker bees....go out there and make us proud :P

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 7