Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good evening my friends..... Sorry for the car troubles.... My 1991 SL2 Saturn was a good one for using oil......had to watch that level constantly, otherwise ran great, and still is as far as I know ... Well over 200k now ;0)

Engine in my '12 Ford Escape runs like a dream.... 3 ltr. Quad cam is very well seasoned, it's the last high performance little v6 before all the ecoboost 4 bangers arrived on the scene in 2013...

More news coming up........time to make some fresh Pad Thai for dinner ;0)

• Like 5

You go Joe! Sounds good, first glass of wine poured here, more where that came from ;0)

You been watching me Gary ?? How did you know I go after the smoothie  :P

No seriously My smoothies are basically Protein drinks which seems to help the blood sugar

smoothie recipe, 1/2 a glucerna choc. drink, Ice, powdered peanut butter, crushed flax seed, run it through blender to crush the ice

Very High Protein with low fat and low carbs...................actually tastes ok,  Hell of a lot better than the whey protein powder used in body building  :emotion-41:

• Like 5

Your right Carl....a lot of this junk today is a design fubar....

MKP :-)

Oh the stories I could tell lol.

Maybe one day me and you will kick back and exchange war stories.....

These engineers must be "high" when they design some of this shitt...

MKP :-)

I always said it was the engineers revenge on the mechanics, as an engineer caught his wife in bed with a mechanic.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 9

.....another view image_39.jpeg, here is a comparo with the Gold Lions from New Sensor long side the new Electro Harmonix....,image_33.jpeg,...the first one going inimage_29.jpeg,one pair installed ;0)image_38.jpeg,...aaah, the bias adjustingimage_31.jpeg,....I can't explain it, but here is the left channel after dark, simply a beautiful thing :0)))image_30.jpeg, and this is the recording playing right this minute......wonderful sound going on!...and the vino from Italy does flow ;0))image_32.jpeg

• Like 9

Good Friday evening gang

Cooling down from the 80s, i hear tell we are to expect 90s for a few days coming up.

Im ready to give my AC unit a few months off, and $250 Min. a month is BS.

Finished prepping two of the McM horn boxs, now all that is left to prep is the monster Bass Bin.

Ant Patrol in about an hour, if i stay on top of this i can beat them back to the fence line....Again. 

post-57941-0-08580000-1444443055_thumb.g

• Like 6

Thank you everyone for your lovely compliments on the photo essay.... The album and wine setting is the normal view for postings over in RTM and seems to be enjoyed by fellow forum members, so I have stayed with it...

Well, it has been a good evening of music and the breaking in of the new valves, and at this time, they have made it through their first 3.5 hours without incident ;0)

Off to Rhode Island in the morning for a fun day of music, wine and food :0)) Should be able to make some cross posts here and RTM..

Enjoy the rest of your evening my friends...

.....good night.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 8

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 09 Oct 2015 - 2:33 PM, said:

dtel, on 09 Oct 2015 - 2:29 PM, said:

I read that, they said it went from 50 lanes to 20 and it caused a 75 mile backup, sounds like LA.

hey--now you're bashing my freeways....i've been in gridlock on the 405 at midnight. (Unless you're talking about LA as in Louisiana).

Yes I was talking about your LA, it's famous for gridlock not because of me I haven't been there in probably 50 years. 

• Like 4

• Moderators

Just came inside from the bar, my wife's brother and wife came in to town to surprise her and come to the party tomorrow night, she had no idea. 

2:23 going to bed, didn't realize it was this late :o

• Like 8

Good rainy  :(  Saturday Morning from the wet south east folks

Not much on the agenda this morning was going to do a dump / recycle center run, rain has postponed that till Monday, or ?

Enjoy your weekend all, Monday comes Fast  :angry:

Forwarding your email to the Govenors office of the state of Calif.

The "Rain" you have been recieving will be promply removed and you will be billed for shipping cost to Ca.

You have NO SAY in the mattter, the IRS has been informed and should be at your address by noon.

Morning Joe :rolleyes:

• Like 10