Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good afternoon gang

After the Belgain waffle this morning and a movie/nap, the nearest i got to the McM was walking through her garage,

No home projects done, zip, nada, nothing.

Currently enjoying the first IPA of a few, wife fetchin Pizza.

A day of R&R was needed from the hectic lifestyle of R&R.

Perk of the day:

Wife picks up a "Ruboff" lotto ticky now and then, she just came in with $250 winner.

post-57941-0-54180000-1446065259_thumb.g

• Like 9

Thursday morning and some sunshine :) We have mosquitos as big as ping pong balls but I heard the truck spraying at dark.

LF out of town.  I'm reading the New Hardware thread trying to figure out who is on whose side :wacko:

Jake has had a morning walk and breakfast.  I had a low carb roll up with cheese and coffee.

After a day of rain I need some exercise so a bike ride is on the agenda.

Breakfast with the guys tomorrow.

That's about it for now or as my wife use to say "that's enough talk about you lets talk about me for awhile"

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 10

Mornin' all and Happy Post-Hump Day. Mark it on your calendars.

Finally bit the bullet yesterday and ordered Better Half a new wall oven in stainless, etc. to replace one that should be in a museum (which I'm pretty sure was planning on crapping out Thanksgiving day). She is delighted and can't wait. Told her if she's that pleased I would get her a new fancy shovel for Christmas to enhance her efficiency at yard work. After all ... good relationships are built upon meeting your partner's needs!! He, he.

Planning on playing some tunes today. Happy Thursday.

• Like 6

Mornin' all and Happy Post-Hump Day. Mark it on your calendars.

Finally bit the bullet yesterday and ordered Better Half a new wall oven in stainless, etc. to replace one that should be in a museum (which I'm pretty sure was planning on crapping out Thanksgiving day). She is delighted and can't wait. Told her if she's that pleased I would get her a new fancy shovel for Christmas to enhance her efficiency at yard work. After all ... good relationships are built upon meeting your partner's needs!! He, he.

Planning on playing some tunes today. Happy Thursday.

Good luck with the shovel as a gift, hope it works :D  My wife would just laugh at me.

We need to update our kitchen appliances also. I think I'll go with the slate color, some call it black stainless. Too bad I can't consider those as Christmas gifts :D

It was a breezy 38 here this morning, I'm not ready for that. 

Have a great day everybody!

• Like 7

Morning Gang

First cup and evaluating the tasks for the day.

"new Hardware Thread" iv known of Al for many years (other forums), this a good lesson for Ya-all, this in text/print is how the world of HamRadio evolves and forms you into a person no one wants anything to do with. i.e. know-it-all, stick up the azz, no one can carry on a conversation with you because "You know Better"/ "You know All".

Hobbys can engulf you, if you are not aware.

Sold everything i had radio related and wrote off every friend i made (hundreds), 20+ years ago.

Second cup and still have no thoughts of impending tasks for the day.

Mail order Scotch(s) should be in this week, no tracking from scotland.

Farm run, McM work, and or Nap, Hummmm.

post-57941-0-33380000-1446135628_thumb.j

• Like 10