Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin' guys. Nice to see that everyone seems to be okay. Been off the grid here since Friday. Will have to catch up. This was the weekend of the 'disaster' movie. Saw San Andreas on the HT last night and Everest at the theater on Saturday. Million and one ways to get croaked.

JL ... nice shot ot the yard. You have some leaves to contend with, eh?

Gary ... nice pics as always and good lookin' TT.

Chuck .. hope the trip went well.

Talk at ya later and cheers to all.

• Like 11

Morning gang finishing up a five day weekend here. Its been packed and now i need to take a day and recoup. As you know Thursday and friday i took car3 of some stuff with the jeep. Saturday we went camping one last time and winterize the camper. Yesterday my sons football team won their first game, which allows them to advance in the playoffs. My daughter finished her soccer game with a loss. Then to top the night off i went and seen Superjoint Ritual with Danzing. I will say at 60 Glen is looking a bit old and pudgy, but he still had what it takes to rock out.

Will the house is 66 degrees, s ok i think its time to clean the furnace and fire it up. That is my mission after breakfast and coffee, then i will finish the day out with home work and class tonight.

Have a good one everybody.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Good morning/afternoon everyone....

I left for work extra early to share some really nice views I see on my little 9 mile commute along the Connecticut River... I actually stopped along the route getting some of these with the iPad in different sections...

Only in New England right ? .'tis wonderful ;0))image_87.jpeg, This one is more about the river then the dull yellow of that tree......image_85.jpeg,looking toward the south....image_89.jpeg....At a rail crossing leading to a shut down COAL power plant.... http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc511/Tigermanv8/image_89. image_88.jpeg[/url],...all for now enjoy :0))

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 11

Morning yet again gang

Wife making Belgain waffles stock for the week and says, i do not feel like farming today.

Im good with that, maybe work on that last Bass Bin refurb in her garage today.

Enjoying the 66 degree Cave temp at this time.

Maybe blow out the heating devices today also.

Third cup Duggans enhanced, im ready to start on the day :emotion-44: :emotion-44: :emotion-44::emotion-21:

• Like 7

• Moderators

Woke up to this headline today.

I read it... while drinking my coffee, eating my bacon & eggs.

Wonder what I'll read tomorrow, when drinking my coffee & eating my bacon & eggs. (lol)

875BSL.png

The key words there are.......Woke up.... you got it beat already. 

• Like 7

Woke up to this headline today.

I read it... while drinking my coffee, eating my bacon & eggs.

Wonder what I'll read tomorrow, when drinking my coffee & eating my bacon & eggs. (lol)

875BSL.png

The key words there are.......Woke up.... you got it beat already. 

Is there anything that tastes good that does not cause cancer ?

I have a poll question ??

How can one definitively say anything causes cancer when they obviously DONT know everything about the disease ?  There test subjects may have other pre determined genetics that cause the disease when mixed with Bacon

IMHO If you cant CURE the Disease then you obviously cant know everything there is to know

I have known people in ther 80's - 90's that ate Bacon thier whole lives why didnt they get cancer ??

I think this is a plot by ASPCA to save the swine.................. :D

• Like 6