Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Farm run in a few Min. iv been notified i have some Olives waiting for me. Turkey/Avacado/Bacon Club for breakfast on the way out. First cup down going more, out of the Duggans.

I'm going to say it again, you have this retirement thing down to a science, kind of like you have been thinking about it for a long time. :emotion-55:

• Like 3

• Moderators

Thirdly, one salesman told me they make 25% of the gross sale.

That has to be on a used vehicle.  No way they make 25% on a new one unless they're selling them WAY over MSRP.

From talking to my brother in law, everything is at least 25% more in Alaska, 

• Like 3

• Moderators
Back from the hills visiting sister, her husband, a cousin and her husband.  Great fun, food, and drink.  Leaves still pretty though we were about ten days late for the peak.

Glad you had a good time, fall is a great time to be in that area, we have only seen it a couple of time in it's peak and it's amazing.

• Like 3

That has to be on a used vehicle.  No way they make 25% on a new one unless they're selling them WAY over MSRP.

I'm sure you're right.  We've learned a lot, but still far from learning everything there is to know about the vehicle arena. 

Still, if you have little kids (which we do) - a $95,000.00 SUV would make a good budget vehicle for the family, then in five or six years you could sell it and buy something nice. ;)

Edited by akdave
  • Like 5

25% of the profit. For example, they have $25K in the vehicle & sell it for $26K, Commission

=$250.00.

I guess that is determined by your definition of "they" is.  The salesman or the dealership.  The salesman said they make instead of he makes.  Who knows?

• Like 1

So, changing the subject, the wife is gone with my sister to Florida.

All I gotta do is put the boys on the bus @ 0700 & wait for them at 1400 for the next two days.

My girlfriend ;) is busy.

Any ideas???

Find a new Girlfriend, what good is a busy one unless she is busy on you  :D Typed as I listen to Hall and Oats ManEater

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 4

• Moderators

So, changing the subject, the wife is gone with my sister to Florida.

All I gotta do is put the boys on the bus @ 0700 & wait for them at 1400 for the next two days.

My girlfriend ;) is busy.

Any ideas???

Find a new Girlfriend, what good is a busy one unless she is busy on you  :D Typed as I listen to Hall and Oats ManEater

No comment, my wife reads here  :ph34r:

• Like 7

Good afternoon Gang

Back from the farm for the day, never seen so dam many walnuts.

Little maint/little repair on filling two 18 wheeler doubles w/walnuts, farmer gross $40K Min per truck. last year it was $65.

Sounds like great money till you look at the equip involved, you either have freinds that loan you rigs, or you buy it.

I like being a part timer. i keep their stuff running, no matter the problem.

Alright, Bass Bin on the floor and today it gets new wire and paint inside, and yes, crawling back in trhe hole(s) again.

This is the ONLY part of the McM project that gets new wiring, the rest of the componets can run just fine on stock Klipsch wiring.

One more IPA and Knee pad time.

post-57941-0-83920000-1445988440_thumb.g

Edited by minermark
  • Like 8