Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

For certain! Bela is probably on my OTA tonight also. Good stuff. Listening to some organ now.

Enjoying the peace in the moment. Once I had no phone. As you may no. Know sweat. Posting tonight and listening to this. Hate to bother my brethren on the topic here but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b7_1qPKtdY

• Like 6

Happy Halloween night my friends..... Once again, great find Todd....

Well, our neighborhood is gated, so, you pretty much get all the 'in house' kids with parental guidance... Tonight, the whole shebang came at once, I counted roughly 15 and 3 parental units (0; and that was all...... Pulled the plug on the audio at 8:30pm. Took photos etc, then shut it all down...

Right now, Pezz and I are synced up on Skype with this appropriate Telarc classic.... Amazing the players stay in sync through the track changes etc.....

Good times ;0)))image_96.jpeg Rooster vino going good with this recording as well....

• Like 9

Even though I said we haven't had any trick or treaters in years, it's still an excuse to by candy, just in case.  Yeah, right!  Time for a Snickers.  Kit Kats are our favorite.  Need to hit Walmart early for post Weeny knock backs.

• Like 11

Trick or Treat - Let's Go Royals

Home runs alone won't beat this team - ya' gotta catch the ball too - Or They Will Getcha'

One more tough game to go. Royals up 3-1.

As much as I'd like to make a Grand on my game 6 tickets I'll greatfully take a win tomorrow in the Big Apple.

• Like 7

Thanks John is saw a popper that actually stirs the beans It looked like a possible good for roasting

How much does the poppery smoke if at all ?

I am thinking I may look into roasting my own, so I may chew on your ear a bit  :rolleyes:

There's no visible smoke, but it will sometimes set off the smoke detectors.  If I run the celing fans and don't get deep into the second crack, I can usually get 4 batches (6 pots) done by the time the smoke detectors wake up. 

• Like 6

Happy Halloween everyone!  We live in the boonies and haven't had a single Trick or Treater in 15 years.  If anyone knocks on the door tonight, I will answer with the side-by-side in hand. :blink:

My TREAT came a week early (10/24/15) after I did a u-turn after passing a garage sale, and a couple weeks back when Chuck (Tarheel) sent me a couple reels to test my new to me garage sale Teac RTR.  THANKS CHUCK!!  I still need to clean the heads and tape path before testing it.  Stumbled on these Heresy's at that garage sale...my first Heresy's.  Mechanically fine, cosmetically not so good.  I am going to check with a friend of mine who was a High School Woods Shop teacher about veneering them, or may simply sand and keep them black.  They are 1980's.

Cheers  :emotion-46:

100_5255_zpswzs2lu3g.jpg

100_5256_zps2ktbxqwn.jpg

100_5257_zpsuxmgd04k.jpg100_5258_zpsveiqcihe.jpg100_5265_zpskvpkidzi.jpg

That's a good height for your Heresy up on the Forte lay the Heresy on their sides and find out just what verticals sound like.

• Like 6

Good morning everyone!    :emotion-44: :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

With you there JL, two atomics for the bedrooms, the rest are manual..........two microwaves, two Bose Wave Systems and a standard quartz movement in Music Hall and in the studio....    Oh, then there are the ones in the vehicles...... :wacko2:

Time for coffee in the Pyrex Flameware perc.   Melitta dark roast....  

This 'new' pot I just bought on eBay (great deal and FREE shipping) it replaces the one you saw in other photos over this past year, I chipped the glass basket some weeks ago!

But,  I found this to be a rather hard to find model as there are TONS of the other all glass version, but this was only one of two on the BAY in a 200 listing!!!   (has the stainless cover and bakelite handle vs. glass handle and top cover)...

Enjoy your day my friends...

..............Gary

• Like 9

Not one trick or treater for 27 years now :mellow:  Watched some of the series then read some of James Patterson's new offering.  Mindless entertainment and nothing deep.

LF still away.  May try to get a bike ride in before the rain starts but breakfast first. 

Nice photo Gary.  Have one of the yard decorations?

Be safe Eldon and Christy.

Nice score Todd.  I think either veneer or a quality paint job would be fine.  Maybe fresh grill cloth?

Have a fun Sunday gang,

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 7

Happy rainy Sunday Yall...................No trickers or treaters here on Boondocks Rd.

Nice score on the Heresy's

For sure be safe christy and eldon.

Thanks John is saw a popper that actually stirs the beans It looked like a possible good for roasting

How much does the poppery smoke if at all ?

I am thinking I may look into roasting my own, so I may chew on your ear a bit  :rolleyes:

There's no visible smoke, but it will sometimes set off the smoke detectors.  If I run the celing fans and don't get deep into the second crack, I can usually get 4 batches (6 pots) done by the time the smoke detectors wake up. 

OK John lets hear about this crack thing,  what does this mean ?  

• Like 8

Happy Nov. 1 guys. We had a great Halloween with our 2 yr old granddaughter and the kids. Trick or treated our immediate neighborhood and came home to a big pot of chili and some cornbread. What a kick!! Good tunes too. We did have a fair number of tick or treaters and got rid of most of the candy we bought. Need to get the rest of it out of the house!!

Will probably do  a little bbq tonight and watch our underdog (!) Broncos.

Have a great Sunday.

• Like 9

Good Sunday Morning All,

Up at the crack of.......oh yea the sun is getting up earlier now. 3 cups of Joe down, ready to go. So many chores to do, need to just pick 1 and hopefully get it done.

Happy All Saints Day

Catch ya on the flip side.

• Like 6