Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good (early) morning gang

Kind of Dam nice working on what i want to, when i want to, and anser to NO ONE.

War's/Wifes/Earthquakes/Govt/Media will NOT slow my mission of NO stress, Zero Drama.

Retirement is great folks, im two years in now.

Perk for Monday: Know when to say When, if you work till you drop, YOU LOSE.

Woke up to extream Dampness this AM, iv seen NO rain, TVnews reports clouds sighted in the area.

Coffee/Duggans enhanced, some online shopping/take a Nap----Good plan of the day.

Worker Bee's get up and get on the job, no slackers.

This month the US Govt starts paying me to party, for the rest of my life.

post-57941-0-25440000-1446467506_thumb.j

• Like 12

• Moderators

Good Morning. Nothing new to report. Just another Monday, but not a Manic Monday like The Bangles sang about. Although, I think Susanna Hoffs is really cute.

Didn't know that was so i looked it up, Your right !

Everyone have a good Monday, I know it's tough but try anyway. :(  

post-9700-0-32660000-1446474791_thumb.jp

Edited by dtel
  • Like 10

Happy Monday! About 4 inches of snow on the ground overnight. Have to head to work a little early today. Have a great week! Congrats to the Royals and their fans! That's a great team you have there! I'm a big Braves guy and I really liked Ned Yost during his time there in Atlanta.

• Like 10

Good monday afternoon gang

Wife woke me from a great monday morning Nap and said if i want cookies for the month. it's a Costco run for the fixins.

Cool, Polish Dog breakfast, Pub chaser, im enjoying a nice IPA wile snickerdoodles are in the oven.

Wondering just what the hell to do with the leftover 8Lbs of candy?

post-57941-0-85100000-1446500096_thumb.g

• Like 10

Hey guys. Checking in way late. Had fun yesterday after yard clean up. Did a couple mesquite grilled ribeyes and Sun nite football. Watched our underdog Broncos kill the Pack.

Ceptoman ... you are spot on about Peyton. I like his ads, too!

Royals fans ... congrats.

Cheers to all.............

• Like 9

What's up gang?????  Monday snuck up on us again.  I hate when that happens.  I think we had over a foot of rain since last Friday.  The weather has been crazy.  Have a good week all.

we had 12 raindrops here...but, don’t worry they didn’t all fall at once.

• Like 6

Morning gang

We have come around to my Fav day again, Tacos and they will be Bison.

Wife in tow we hit the local Costco and stocked for the month.

AnchorSteam had a case of four six packs of various tasty brews, will be sampling today.

Now we are FINELY in a weather loop, cold, like 60s, few rain drops recieved will be just enough for Skeeters.

Ah, just looked up to the CCTV monitor, we have Fog forming.

From summer to winter overnight, so much for Fall........ :o

post-57941-0-39420000-1446552076_thumb.j

• Like 11

Good Morning. Drove into work in a heavy fog. Just took it nice and easy. Some people just don't get when you can't see, you really need to slow down. All well that ends well. At my desk, listening to some Melody Gardot. Yes, I have a nice system here too.

• Like 11

Morning folks.

Rainy day here with moderate flooding.  Not suppose to clear till Thursday.  Finished reading my James Patterson book last night while watching the Panthers pull out a squeaker over the Colts.  A library run is on the agenda to pick up a couple more books. 

LF still away.

Breakfast and coffee done. 

Nice looking sub Luther.  Never had one.  Not even sure how you plug them into your system :wacko:  Via the xover?  I've always though about ducted ports for my speakers....kind of like Full Range did on his Scalas.  Those are some handsome speakers.

All for now so.....

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 9

Some people just don't get when you can't see, you really need to slow down. 

And others just don't get that a yellow light doesn't mean "go like hell to beat the red and make a left turn into oncoming traffic."  The other driver was cited, but did not have insurance.

Hit my driver side front fender/hood area and pushed me right into a cement wall /  guardrail at the corner of the bridge just beyond the intersection at about 35 mph.  My engine caught fire and the front fenders were pushed underneath the door skins making it very difficult to exit the car.  Fortunately a few very alert civilian first responders located a fire extinguisher and put out the fire before it became too problematic.

I still seem to be having a type of periodic flash-back to the shock I experienced in the accident, some lower back pain, a general fatigue and some short term memory issues (for some reason I thought this thread was named "Coffee and Cables" not "Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails" and I could not find it for a while  :emotion-41: ). 

I realize that if it wasn't for the front crumple zone built into this car, the air bags and seat belt I wouldn't be here typing this today.  As it was the dash/instrumentation area was pushed back onto my knees.

Camry 2.jpg

• Like 9

Morning yet again gang

Nice morning Nap under the belt.

Waiting for Bacon/eggs.

Forum server expirenced a Bose fart eariler this Am, looks to be good now.

Zip planned for the day, gloomy one at that.

Time to shop for more winter bench projects, my list is growing.

Need to fetch another cup..... :emotion-21::emotion-44: :emotion-44:

• Like 5

Nice looking sub Luther.  Never had one.  Not even sure how you plug them into your system :wacko:  Via the xover?  I've always though about ducted ports for my speakers....kind of like Full Range did on his Scalas.  Those are some handsome speakers.

All for now so.....

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

This sub has a built in amplifier, so I just run an RCA cable from the pre to the amp. Adjust the crossover point and volume at the sub.

• Like 6