Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Never driven a motorcycle :o

Looks like some clearing here though yet to see the sun.  Guess its going to be a day to volunteer.....first at the library spiffying up their CDs and DVDs and then over to the Dog Club to walk Toby, an overweight Bassett Hound.  Toby is a rescue and also has a weight problem :mellow:  He doesn't know me that well but is always eager to go for a walk.

Well that's enough talk about me.....what are you guys up to?  (preposition noted) :P and one point deducted.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 9

Watching the news about this piece of schiit, good thing I am not close to this pig.  I swear I would strangle her

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/30421331/mother-of-baby-lost-in-socastee-creek-arrested-on-unrelated-warrant

Also seeing many reported instances of needles found in haloween candy, and how Xyletol sweetner is deadly for dogs, (its ok for you though <_< )

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 7

Some of you guys need to quit your jobs so Joe and I will have somebody to talk to (second preposition of the day).....down 2 points now.

Up date.....Toby has found a home.  Today will be my last walk with that chubby little boy. He leaves tomorrow.  Don't think he has been told so I hope he's not reading this :o

• Like 9

• Moderators
 i’m surprised i’ve lasted here for as long as i have. 

I say the same thing but you have me beat, you are lucky to be alive with what you have been through, must be pretty tough..   

• Like 5

Mornin' guys. Interesting topics

Animal sacrifices?? Good god. Apparently they don't work. Disgusting, eh?

JL ...that's a great looking toy. If I were a lot younger, the prospect of getting a bike like that would likely tempt me into riding. Cool stuff.

Chuck ... nice work with Toby. Your attention will make him a better citizen in his new home, hopefully forever. Must be a little bittersweet, though. :(

Have a great Wednesday, all. Gonna go tackle a little tree trimming before the weather goes south on us.

• Like 5

Nice Bike JL.  stay safe

Seven post to go Joe.

Then you will have a whole bunch of new friends.....heheheheheh

I hear those boys already have a special initiation for Joe :mellow:

Okay back from volunteering.  Good and ok news.  First Toby went to the vet this morning and has lost 13 pounds!  Good work Toby!

Learned he is going to a Bassett rescue group in Nebraska not a furever home :(  I took him a new choke chain and told him to continue to be a good boy and someone will give him the home he deserves.  He didn't want to go back inside and turned and looked with me with those big brown eyes.  I teared up.

Okay I would be remiss to not take advantage of this opportunity to ask each of you if you're considering a pet....consider a rescue dog.  Save a life...or two.

Actually Jake reminded me to say that :o

post-17365-0-79260000-1446659627_thumb.j

• Like 7

Nice Bike JL.  stay safe

Seven post to go Joe.

Then you will have a whole bunch of new friends.....heheheheheh

I hear those boys already have a special initiation for Joe :mellow:

Okay back from volunteering.  Good and ok news.  First Toby went to the vet this morning and has lost 13 pounds!  Good work Toby!

Learned he is going to a Bassett rescue group in Nebraska not a furever home :(  I took him a new choke chain and told him to continue to be a good boy and someone will give him the home he deserves.  He didn't want to go back inside and turned and looked with me with those big brown eyes.  I teared up.

Okay I would be remiss to not take advantage of this opportunity to ask each of you if you're considering a pet....consider a rescue dog.  Save a life...or two.

Actually Jake reminded me to say that :o

Works for me.

post-57941-0-70980000-1446660137_thumb.j

• Like 8