Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

That will be the last time anyone gets this Irishman in a Klit though
:o

1. There are clothes you wear that somehow make you feel like "you were born for them".

2. There are other clothes that make "you" feel good wearing them.

3. And there are clothes you don just so you will not be "The Only One" to stand out.

And last but not least, lifetime of being told what to wear i.e. military Academy, Nam, Sheriff, Fire Dept.

Ya know, im pretty well done "Conforming", Irishmen wear pants or at least i do :emotion-21:

• Like 9

That will be the last time anyone gets this Irishman in a Klit though
:o

1. There are clothes you wear that somehow make you feel like "you were born for them".

2. There are other clothes that make "you" feel good wearing them.

3. And there are clothes you don just so you will not be "The Only One" to stand out.

And last but not least, lifetime of being told what to wear i.e. military Academy, Nam, Sheriff, Fire Dept.

Ya know, im pretty well done "Conforming", Irishmen wear pants or at least i do :emotion-21:

I was really just making a smart@ss comment on the above... ^  ;)

• Like 5

Good morning all and welcome to Friday.  On the beer front..............................................My wife took me out to eat yesterday for my birthday.  We hit a new restaurant we've been wanting to try.  They had a dizzying amount of craft and off brand beer on tap.  I had a couple of St Arnold Brewing Co "Pumpkinators".  It was amazing.  I've never had anything quite like it.  It was served in a sugar and cinnamon rimmed mug and I believe the alcohol content was 10%.  Supposedly they make it once a year and businesses are limited to one keg per season.  It was black in color and not heavily carbonated.  The pumpkin spice really was nice and unlike any bottled pumpkin style beer I've ever had.  Quite a treat. 

• Like 6

Good morning all.

Happy Birthday Carl! And many more young man.

Neil, Like the craft beers and micro-brewery. Tastes similar to some home brew to me. Some of them.

Ya'll be as careful as you can out there with those storms, tornadoes...OT

Bring back the cool weather!

• Like 5

Happy Friday guys and Happy B-Day, Carl. Sounds like you had fun.

Chilly day and waiting on a tree trimmer to show up. Our mountains have snow piling up and ski season is underway, if anyone is planning on a fall/winter vacation.

Have a great day everyone.

• Like 6

Wow - miss a couple of days, miss a lot! Great work with the dogs tar - our Dane has bone cancer and won't be with us much longer, definitely back to the pound for the next but we may take a year or two break with little kids (they're WORK!). ;-)

Wards - sweet office set up, shopping for the replacement should be a kick - enjoy!

The earth was my alarm clock this morning, 4.7 earthquake woke my wife and I up just before 5:30. The power of the moving earth is humbling, but I'd still rather deal with that than tornadoes.

Happy Friday all! Enjoy the weekend!

• Like 8