Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

dwilawyer ...just took the time to read your Ray Charles quote. I think most muscians feel that way...
I find that quote amusing. I used to have a link, but have lost it, with an interview of the engineer who worked with Ray Charles when they took a lot of his old masters and transferred them to digital. He was very happy with the quality and sound of the transfers.

BUT, Bruce Swedien, who did a lot of the Quincy Jones and Michael Jackson tracking and mixing, used to record the drums on analog tape decks and the transfer to digital for the mixing. He said it retained the analog sound (nice and fat), but gave them better mixing tools. Sort of like taking a good movie and putting it on video, it still looks like film when you are done/ This may be the same thing with Ray C., as they were transfers from analog.

Bruce

• Like 4

Afternoon gang....

Got some pics to share.....

1st got my goodies in the mail the other day.....my Klipsch cups and T-shirts.....

So this was the coffee yesterday moring....

A BIG thanks to you Christy.....

Just a few minutes ago we got a Fed-X delivery.....looks like The BOSS got the Bunn A-10.... oh Yea

There be some pics of that in action tomorrow morning.....

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-07760000-1467219088_thumb.j

post-58704-0-57320000-1467219100_thumb.j

• Like 3

The A-10 came in one box.  What's the rest?  Filters?  Carafes?

Yea filters....The BOSS got a 1000 of em....

I did the same thing.  You can't use just any old filter in there.  You guys are going to love that machine, especially if you drink coffee black.

• Like 2

• Moderators

There's another world beyond this one or so it seems

I believe you are right :-)

I know he's right, I never believed until I seen it with my own eyes,`only once but it we enough to convince me.

• Like 3

• Moderators
Got some DD de-cafe going on.

Breaking it in easy with some de-cafe, good enough it will get a workout over the years. From the way it sounds unless I break in and steal it,  :o  it should last you forever. :)

• Like 4

Evening gang....

OK OK I couldn't wait till the morning.... The BOSS and I having a cup of evening coffee :emotion-44: :emotion-44: with the new BUNN.... Got some DD de-cafe going on..... The BUNN is awesome.... can't wait to use it again in the morning ;)

Later...

That's how my wife fixes her coffee as well.

• Like 2