Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

Thread crap away. No defined topic, rabbit-hole 'till your heart is content. Shake off that excess snark. Dump your mildly inappropriate pictures. Enjoy it while the mod gods permit its existence...

So, Thad. You've changed your mind? 

No, i just don't like you or your posts.

Thread crap away. No defined topic, rabbit-hole 'till your heart is content. Shake off that excess snark. Dump your mildly inappropriate pictures. Enjoy it while the mod gods permit its existence...

So, Thad. You've changed your mind? 

No, i just don't like you or your posts.

Well, finally! You're making some real progress now. I assume you read my posts on passive aggression? This is good, it's healthy, and very welcome. See? That wasn't so hard. Maybe it will rub off on the rest of the PA Army?

Although I have no personal feelings against you (How could I when I don't know you?), I dislike your posts too! What a fun coincidence. 

And just so I am clear, since you Thad are the chief moderator, can anyone order others not to post in a thread they start? I just want to know the rule. 

Not a moderator of any sorts, so, not sure what the actual question is.

I was mislead perhaps by the words "Patrol" in your avatar. And, I thought you had pleaded to become a moderator. And of course, there was your constant commanding of who can post what where and when. My assumptions were wrong, apparently, and you're just another member.

Typical hypocrisy on this forum. Other members get in trouble for swearing because they aren't in the peanut gallery! I guess thad can use curse words, rules get confusing when they only apply to certain people. Same goes for religious and political discussions on here.

Derp derp booze and bbq derp derp

The discrimination is strong here, no free thinkers allowed.

FULLY AGREE - Mods are seen as above the stated rules and tend to turn a blind eye if / when their friends violate as well.  

Mods regularly thread crap, hi-jack, post inappropriate content, and even personally attack here.  I'd much rather receive PM's on ANY issue y'all might have with me or my posted content - in order to take the high road.  Others choose to post / attack publicly.

BTW - For what reasons are Mod badges "repossessed" anyway?   :P

My observation is just that j056steph74's posts are usually intellectually spot on, yet admittedly abrasive at times.  Funny how the "sheeple" within the forum avoid engagement or choose only to take pot shots in an attempt to undermine.  Is there some kind of fear of being wrong, or is it the exposure to critical thinking and debate that creates such angst?   :D

Edited by Arrow#422
  • Like 1

Typical hypocrisy on this forum. Other members get in trouble for swearing because they aren't in the peanut gallery! I guess thad can use curse words, rules get confusing when they only apply to certain people. Same goes for religious and political discussions on here.

Derp derp booze and bbq derp derp

The discrimination is strong here, no free thinkers allowed.

I think one "rule" is multiple accounts are not allowed for the same person.

FULLY AGREE - Mods are seen as above the stated rules and tend to turn a blind eye if / when their friends violate as well.   Mods regularly thread crap, hi-jack, post inappropriate content, and even personally attack here.

What the hell are you talking about?  Just reinforces my belief that you and your buddy are completely clueless. 

Knock it off. Warning points are being issued.

Oh, now what fun is that.

Let the boys continue their "discussion".

:lol:

NO alliances, just an observation.

Perception is everything, don't you agree?

Edited by Arrow#422

Perception is everything, don't you agree?

Is it?  No two people see the same rainbow at once.  Another person a mile away might not be able to see the rainbow.  Two out of three perceive the rainbow, but does that mean it really exists?

Edited by oldtimer

• Moderators

Arrow's posting ability has been temporarily suspended.  I'm attempting to correct that situation, but it may require Chad to reset the suspension.

Please let this serve as a warning that abusive behavior, IN ANY FORM,  will not be tolerated.  It doesn't matter if you are a moderator or a member

This is a corporate sponsored forum.  They allow a lot of freedom here.  Stop abusing it.

Christy

• Like 1

I think one "rule" is multiple accounts are not allowed for the same person.

I thought it was set up so you couldn't be a sock puppet. Somebody gets butt-hurt from getting banned, then they come back with a different screen name and spew more hatred...there's gotta be a way around that...

Edited by mike stehr