PLEASE READ: Exploratory Moderator Nomination Thread

Chad

I have no problem with any of the suggestions. I do worry that some might use the power as bully pulpit grinding out old grudges...

But with that said could I get a list of the final moderators once done so I can put them on my payroll ;)

• Like 2

But with that said could I get a list of the final moderators once done so I can put them on my payroll

Hey. Am I not already doing a good enough job? You want I should rub somebody out? :emotion-14:

Dave

Hey, enough of that kind of talk, you're a moderator now! :o

You're supposed to get your cousin Vinny to take care of that for you. B)

+++

Actually, I can think of a couple of guys not already mentioned who would make good mods. I'll put their names into nomination if they agree.

Edited by wvu80

I'll put their names into nomination if they agree.

You can nominate them. They can decline if necessary.

I would like to nominate Sancho Panza.

Since you are already nominated Mr. CECAA850, I would like to second the nomination. And I'd like to take this moment to thank you, for sending me all those extra tube amps you sent me for free, and I assure you, it has nothing to do with my seconding your nomination. :):rolleyes::lol:

Edited by wvu80

​The last forum in which i was a moderator…I banned myself for life. I tried to appeal; but, I also refused to hear the appeal. Now half of me hates the other half of me…holidays can be quite unpleasant.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2

Apparently, most anyone can be a moderator... :mellow:

Not me! What is that expression, "if nominated, I will not run, if elected, I will not serve?" There are a LOT of really good people on this board who would do a fine job, IMO.

As far as doing the job of moderating, this crowd is fairly well behaved. I have noticed it can get a little personal when it comes to topics such as the prices on various gear, the clarity of capacitors, and other such important issues. :lol:

+++

I would like to nominate a long time Klipsch aficionado, Mr. Beeker.

Edited by wvu80

Not me! What is that expression, "if nominated, I will not run, if elected, I will not serve?" There are a LOT of really good people on this board who would do a fine job, IMO.

As far as doing the job of moderating, this crowd is fairly well behaved. I have noticed it can get a little personal when it comes to topics such as the prices on various gear, the clarity of capacitors, and other such important issues. :lol:

+++

I would like to nominate a long time Klipsch aficionado, Mr. Beeker.

Was teasing. Look at my "title"...

Was teasing. Look at my "title"...

LOL! That's good, but you've gotta work on those emoticons! You used the "mellow" emoticon, of which I have NO idea what that means. I use the "rolling eyes" emoticon a lot, because I think it is the closest thing to an indication of sarcasm that I can find. (the good kind of sarcasm, like that great dry wit that mid-westerners have) :rolleyes::lol:

I knew you were kidding, but your "title" in that Avatar section escaped my aging, but usually eagle eyes. B)

Edited by wvu80

I do appreciate the nomination. I would make the free world better as much as a mod can!!! promise...as long as Chad says its ok. I would speak for the little man with BIG klipsch speakers or even the pro medias as well as the klipsch ipod/mp3 friendly gear!!! We are all One under the direction of KLIPSCH in any way the forum considers it. With or without me!!! Its a great place and always will be the best forum around period!

Honestly...You could draw near any name/names out of a hat and get however many great mods just by places basically all klipsch forum members in that hat!!

I can think of dozens of great mods that are members on the klipsch forum, a hundred or more...maybe anybody literally. Including the ones that are "nominating"

1 name i didnt read was "TARHEEL"

Iv only read this thread once although i know Chads a no bs guy and reflecting what mods have been in the past and in the present they will surely chose some fine individuals with clear judgement....

cheers all!

• Like 2

"colterphoto1" would make an absolutely great klipsch forum mod! There are honestly countless people here on the KLIPSCH forum that would make great mods I wouldnt know where to begin or end listing people that if they felt like doing so they would be very good forum mods

• Like 1