PLEASE READ: Exploratory Moderator Nomination Thread

Chad

Any other good moderator questions?

If you were at the Klipsch Ball, and they were serving leftover cold pizza from the previous night's listening session; would you:

a. put ketchup on it

b. put ketchup on it

c. put ketchup on it

d. put ketchup on it

• Like 1

I hate ketchup and cold pizza. My services here will no longer be required.

:)

You know this will end my forum life…i'll get blamed for it. They won't take me back. It'll be like when i was younger and got locked out of the house…jumped through a window …next morning was told that the door was locked on purpose. But, if i've learned one thing in life it's that "all i need is this bottle of ketchup…"

• Like 1

I hate pizza & ketchup.

Hate pizza? You can't be human. Pizza with ketchup on it, maybe not. On my dying day, I will request pizza over anything...that will be my last meal, if I am coherent enough to have a say.

• Moderators

FYI - The "SPAM Patrol" moniker will be going away in favor of a single Moderator group (and new swanky badge!)

THANK YOU! I requested that awhile back. "Spam Patrol" sounds cheezy.

Definitely some fantastic recommendations. dtel is one of the most calm, level headed persons I have seen on the forum. Definitely has my vote.

Ketchup and pizza???? You people are just plain sicko's. You probably buy those pizzas with pineapple toppings too. About the only thing red I'll pour on pizza is Tabasco. Is nothing sacred any more??????

• Like 1

Ketchup and pizza???? You people are just plain sicko's. You probably buy those pizzas with pineapple toppings too. About the only thing red I'll pour on pizza is Tabasco. Is nothing sacred any more??????

Mmmm, Canadian bacon and pineapple, I'm having that for lunch.
  • Like 1

Why don't you just buy a can of Doles and put it on an Egg Mc Muffin?

Why don't you just buy a can of Doles and put it on an Egg Mc Muffin?

Cause I don't like egg mc muffins.