I think we need a poll about more polls

jimjimbo

So, I was thinking about creating a poll to poll those who were previously polled, but chose not to respond to the poll, and to poll them to find out why they chose not to be polled.  And, to make this poll even more special, I plan on bumping this poll the maximum 5 times per day, so that those who would like to be polled have a chance to be polled, and might (or might not) again, choose to respond to the poll.

However, I believe that we need a poll to find out if the above poll is likely to garner any serious interest regarding another poll.....Feel free to crap here....Beeker, you're first!!

Never lick a metal poll if its 32 degrees or colder.

Now wait a minute!  Are you suggesting its ok to lick a poll (sic) at higher temperatures?  What exactly makes it so enticing to lick in the first place?  Did someone slather it with peanut butter as a lure?  Let's have a poll about that.

• Like 1

• Moderators
'oldtimer', on 26 Aug 2014 - 9:35 PM, said:

What exactly makes it so enticing to lick in the first place? Did someone slather it with peanut butter as a lure?

Probably bacon grease. :P

I don't like polls, well some are good. ...............................no pics that shouldn't be here please.

post-9700-0-08160000-1409109691_thumb.jp