What Other Forums Do You Belong To?

Ceptorman

This is in all reality my newest forum, ever since Al Gore opened up the world to me.

A member in good standing in most of all of the audio forums (paid) and NOT minermark, in any of them.

Stumbled on this forum due to someone selling Klipsch.

Have "Liked" this Forum a tad better in the respect that there are LESS azzholes that think their chit dont stink.

Keep in mind they are indeed here.

Im quite used to snippy lil boys in their basement, you really want to get a dose of these guys, go to an aviation forum.

Just here & Audiokarma. I used to belong to various wine forums, but the endless bickering gave me a headache. You think people have strong opinions regarding audio gear, just check out a thread regarding vintages or "Point Chasers" etc, ugh.

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

Because of my love for photography, I used to visit the Canon rumors forums.  But those guys are true fanboys and after a couple disagreements with some members there over Canon's 5d Mark iii when it first came out and they had to use electrical tape to block some light finding its way into the viewfinder I decided there were better uses of my time. :)

My argument was that if I was expected to drop $3500.00 on a DSLR it should have been designed to keep light out instead of using electrical tape in a recall/fix to cover the 'leak' and I was chastised.  Oh well, I digress.