Show me your home theater?

EKBI

I'd like if you would post some pictures of your system/theater. Just to get some inspiration.

Martin Pedersen

Denmark

Do you have any pictures and a blueprint or drawing with dimensions? One of the funnest things for us to do is help you spend your money.   :)

Is it the den I was helping you with in the other thread we are talking about?

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 1

I don't have a home theater, I have a living room. 

There is a hallway which separates the CF-4's.  The Klipsch sub is on the far left side.  The hutch has the AVR on the left side, the MTM center speaker is vertical on the right side.  Everything is strategically placed for Wife Approval.  B)

post-58280-0-43880000-1416452969_thumb.jpost-58280-0-95160000-1416452980_thumb.j

Edited by wvu80

• Moderators

Here is my new LaScala Trio Build Thread.  I have more photos of my front wall on the third page plus links in my signature to Version 1 and Version 2 build threads in the AVS Forum.  

Klipsch-LaScala-Screenshot.jpg

klipsch-dual-rsw-15-3.JPG

Home-Theater-Rear-Wall.jpg

Or you can take a Video Tour of my LaScala Home Theater

Edited by Youthman

I would like to show off mine, but there are toys and stuff sitting in front of/on top of my Khorns........99% of the time. My kids are so spoiled that we have ran out of room in their bedrooms for their stuff. I am too embarrassed to show a picture like it is and too lazy to remove everything (like the cool *** skull that blows smoke and bubbles out of his mouth) from around it. :(

Bryant