Happy holidays to all the members

MichaelandKlipsch

I heard you needed some help with the turkey this year and thought I would send my friends over.

Shooting the turkey.

8 vintage-thanksgiving-pinup.jpg

Dressing the turkey.

3 vintage-thanksgiving-pinup.jpg

And finally, carving the turkey.

6 vintage-thanksgiving-pinup.jpg

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

• Like 4

Hope you all have a safe and satisfying Thanksgiving! I been here a while and seen lots of great members come and sadly some go. I'll give thanks that we're still here and thanks to all the newer members that will keep it going.... Just had to add that's a couple nice lookin birds!

Edited by Fish
  • Like 1

• Moderators
Tarheel, on 26 Nov 2014 - 1:18 PM, said:Tarheel, on 26 Nov 2014 - 1:18 PM, said: Tarheel gets ready for the big day.......

Not turkey but you did get the good stuff, that is some good strawberry jelly, I know I had almost the exact same thing about a week ago. 

Every one have a good turkey day, and if you have a house full of family, try to behave, it's only one day. :o  :D

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  I am thankful to have found the forum and the good people who have been such a great help to this novice.  In my house we have experienced more illness and one death this year, but also many more opportunities for thanks.  And throughout it all there has been beautiful music to nourish the spirit.