pissing off NO neighbors!

Scrappydue

talking with a couple guys via text this morning, i mentioned wishing i lived closer. he said the forum is so spread out and we would make great neighbors. 

i immediately imagined a whole neighborhood full of klipsch members, where everyone is cranking good tunes, no one ever gets pissed off, and the absolute best block parties of all times!! 

wouldn't that be so cool!!   :D

happy thanksgiving everyone!

• Like 7

Until us uncool kids with the lower level Klipsch lines get picked on by the "jock" Klipsch guys,lol.

no one would have lower level anything. opus and youth would find all the good deals, and a few guys in the klipschood would own trucks with covered trailers and we would all rotate out on trips around the county to pick up the absolute best deals on all the good gear.

its just keeps sounding better and better in my mind. lol   :lol:

• Like 3

That would mean I have neighbors. No thanks :P

City folks just don't get it. :) My closest neighbor is far enough away that I sometimes shoot my rifle in the middle of the night and don't have to worry about anybody calling the cops. Pissing off the neighbors doesn't apply to me.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 3

Until us uncool kids with the lower level Klipsch lines get picked on by the "jock" Klipsch guys,lol.

no one would have lower level anything. opus and youth would find all the good deals, and a few guys in the klipschood would own trucks with covered trailers and we would all rotate out on trips around the county to pick up the absolute best deals on all the good gear.

Where is this neighborhood,  I'M In

• Like 2

I'll volunteer to be one of the ones with a truck and covered trailer to go get the goods! 

Here we go!