Visit with Carl (CECAA850) in Beaumont Texas.

JL Sargent

Just wanted to say what fun it was to visit with Carl this weekend. I got to checkout a sub project he is working with dual 12" drivers. It really is coming together nicely. After drinking a great martini Carl drove us over to Willy Burger. I had a Bleu Cheese Burger while Carl had the Kung Fu Burger. Here is Carl with our sandwiches here.

post-32707-0-61360000-1417386666_thumb.j

• Like 4

We got back to Carls and had another awesome martini and watched some classic rock blu-rays on Carls home theater. Carl's IB sub system can do 110db at 10hz. Doubt there are many out there that can get to that LOL. Anyway it was great time and in the end Carl sent me home with some crazy hot peppers and a nice bottle of wine which my wife liked very much and therefore I liked it too. B)

post-32707-0-87720000-1417387057_thumb.j

Edited by JL Sargent
  • Like 3

Wow this photo takes me back......   No, not Carl, but rather the photo right next to his left shoulder.....

You must be a legend at that joint to have your photo on the wall. However, for some reason, with the name Boxx, i pictured you looking different.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2

Wow this photo takes me back......   No, not Carl, but rather the photo right next to his left shoulder.....

You must be a legend at that joint to have your photo on the wall. However, for some reason, with the name Boxx, i pictured you looking different.

Actually, I'm the guy that spilled the "Red" drink all over the floor....

• Like 2

and someone walked through it.  Texas lets you in eateries barefoot?  A lot like California I guess.

• Like 2

and someone walked through it.  Texas lets you in eateries barefoot?  A lot like California I guess.

Don't let Thaddeus know.....

• Like 1