Guesses on Klipsch's "Biggest Launch in Years" at CES on 01-06-15

Youthman

• Moderators

Gotcha.  :emotion-21:

My Promedia 2.1 speakers were all purchased on CL.  Paid $15 for one set (lasted about a week), bought another set for $20 (lasted a few months) and then found a Star Wars Edition 2.1 for $25.  The amp plate is impossible to touch for more than 5 seconds without letting go.  I'm serious, it's literally that hot (just tried it).  Crazy thing is I haven't played any music through them all day today.  It stays that hot 24/7.  I'm surprised it has not died yet.

Never owned one but they sound like pieces of junk. Not sure why the sell? I guess they say KLIPSCH and have some copper on em. I'm sure the new "reference" still will sell more than the icon series ever did.

Nope.  No copper.  Just black...unless you're counting the logos.

• Moderators
Youth that Jub setup should have a mini cherry 1802 from the cinema line with

Good idea.

minijube-with-mini-cherry-1802.jpg

Never owned one but they sound like pieces of junk. Not sure why the sell? I guess they say KLIPSCH and have some copper on em. I'm sure the new "reference" still will sell more than the icon series ever did.

They actually sound very good, they just have amps that fail due to no ability to dissipate heat.  The first set I bought had dual 8" woofers and really slammed for a computer setup.  The other two I bought only had a single 8" woofer.

• Like 1

I will throw in a guess and say that Klipsch will release a line of amps, pre's, receivers , DAC's. i don't see another new speaker lineup they may update some things but I don't see a totally new speaker lineup. If I could dream I would love to see updated Quartet, Forte and Chorus but I don't think that will happen.

So, here I am at the office and not able to play one of my systems here. So I would love to see a table top speaker with a BUILT IN TUNER AND CD-PLAYER!!

My Tivoli here is very nice and I picked it up for cheap but......

No, I really don't want to rely on streaming or connecting an external device like a cell phone, tablet, etc. Want something all-in-one.

Edited by Mighty Favog