Guesses on Klipsch's "Biggest Launch in Years" at CES on 01-06-15

Youthman

time to re address the Heritage line before it becomes insignificant

The Heritage line will never become insignificant to Klipsch. 

There's a reason we STILL make those awesome speakers and sell them. Aren't many of our competitors that can say that, IMHO.

Come on Chad are you trying to tell me that a new two way Heritage line up and or two way Forte lll or two way Chorus lll all with K510 would not BLOW the doors of the originals? We all love Klipsch here but lets face it the Heresy lll at $1800.00 plus tax is not setting the world on fire. The K701 horn is a very tired old narrow bandwidth horn design so is the K401 neither are of use to the modern world of loudspeakers you don't use them in any pro gear and they are long past their best before date. The time has come. The new owners claim that PWK was a mad man, that makes me feel sick. Give Roy the task and have him build some new classics. Short of this I have given up on the Klipsch home loudspeakers today, I love the man and the heritage (and the members here) but there is nothing you make that is new that I would buy or even recommend. Not holding my breath. Best regards Moray James.

Edited by moray james

Though I'm not personally expecting it, I think it would be cool as beans if they offered a factory LaScala in a 2-way format just like Moray mentioned.  At least give the option for a factory top with a 510/69 installed.

Could probably get away with that with a couple other designs (Cornwall, Heresy (?))

time to re address the Heritage line before it becomes insignificant

The Heritage line will never become insignificant to Klipsch. 

There's a reason we STILL make those awesome speakers and sell them. Aren't many of our competitors that can say that, IMHO.

Come on Chad are you trying to tell me that a new two way Heritage line up and or two way Forte lll or two way Chorus lll all with K510 would not BLOW the doors of the originals? We all love Klipsch here but lets face it the Heresy lll at $1800.00 plus tax is not setting the world on fire. The K701 horn is a very tired old design so is the K401 neither are of use to the modern world you don't use them in any pro gear they are long past the best before date. The time has come. The new owners claim that PWK was a mas man makes me sick. Give Roy the task and build some new classics. Short of this I have given up on the Klipsch today, I love the man and the heritage (and the members here) but there is nothing you make that is new that I would buy or even recommend. Not holding my breath. Bext regards Moray James.

I would like to see a crossover between reference and pro audio, like nice towers but with pro audio drivers. Also would like to see smaller towers and surrounds with real wood veneer. Rs-62ii's with veneer instead of plastic for example.

I was thinking cross between pro and Heritage. 

time to re address the Heritage line before it becomes insignificant. Time for a larger two way Heresy IV and a new LaScalal lll Cornwall IV and Khorn ll all two ways with the K510. That would be significant. I am not holding my breath that 2015 holds much of interest in store. Best regards Moray James.

I'm with you.

Something Bluetooth.

Something with a heavy Audiovox influence.

Something made with a lot of plastic.

Something made in China.

Your sir get no likes for you pessimism.

I'd love to be wrong.

Ok you get a like for that comment. 

Nah we need some black reference cones. Gotta separate them from the new "reference" best buy thingy ma bobs they have now.

I really liked the copper. But now after seeing it all over those cheap best buy speakers it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe a really dark copper that's almost black would look cool. Edited by Cinema_head
  • Like 1

Inflatable Jubilees available in fun party colors.

OMG, Jubilee blow up dolls.....  Man, you Ohio boys are definitely out in the corn field.....

:ph34r:

Yeah Richard,

We Ohio boys are out in the Cornfields alright, but unlike your Tenn. women, our Ohio corn fed girls have all their teeth so we don't have to nibble on their ear lobes rather than KISS em!

Roger

• Like 1