Guesses on Klipsch's "Biggest Launch in Years" at CES on 01-06-15

Youthman

Inflatable Jubilees available in fun party colors.

OMG, Jubilee blow up dolls.....  Man, you Ohio boys are definitely out in the corn field.....

:ph34r:

Yeah Richard,

We Ohio boys are out in the Cornfields alright, but unlike your Tenn. women, our Ohio corn fed girls have all their teeth so we don't have to nibble on their ear lobes rather than KISS em!

Roger

That's funny!

I believe they are going to merge the palladium and reference II line into one offering. 3-way design with higher grade veneers, possibly some curved cabinets. I'm sure they will keep the copper woofers which I'm a fan of anyways. Price will obviously be much less, however a few hundred dollar increase over the current Reference II lineup. 

BTW not sure if this is my opinion, or my wish. Either way I'm excited to see what they roll out. I'm itching to buy some things but am trying to hold off until I see what Klipsch is going to offer up. 

• Like 1

The biggest launch in years would have to be a new line. So I am guessing a new line above the RF line but below the Palladium. Like some have said, hopefully a 3-way line. I could also see them updating or coming out with a new home theater line that is better than the THX line or replacing the THX line. I also can see Klipsch getting into the car audio market. So in order, here are my three guesses:

1. New line between RF and Palladium

2. New Home Cinema line

3. Car audio

Edited by Vital

Bose bought Klipsch.

Didn't think it could get worse than Audiovox.

My guess is they're bringing back the Belle.

Perhaps there will be an unveiling of the Klipsch Belle II . . . .?

I beat you by 4 pages LOL

Shoot . . . I thought I read through all of the posts before I posted . . . is that footsteps I hear? Yes, must be old age creeping up on me!

I play a lot of music from my phone to my stereo via bluetooth, maybe they will come out with something that will make it sound like it's coming from a tube amplifier instead of just data from my phone.

I think that has more to do with your phone/the data that the phone is reading than the actual audio product.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I vote for this in a desktop version. :mellow: Or the size of a Cornwall or a little bigger would do.

The Klipsch Promedia 2.2-SYP (S*** Your Pants)

MSRP: $599.99

Here is a leaked new prototype of the MiniJube they are working on.  :P

Klipsch-Mini-Jubilee.jpg

• Like 3