cubicle coffee: bad form, or perfectly normal? :)

Paducah Home Theater

Pull off your shoes and just start cutting your toenails and ask her or him if the smell is bothering them? Or bring a crock pot to work and brew up some Brussel sprouts, Cabbage and Turnip green soup right at your desk. That might make everyone a little angry though. I bet a few might want a bowl though

Pull off your shoes and just start cutting your toenails and ask her or him if the smell is bothering them?

One guy cuts his fingernails nearby, slowly. "tick.... tick...." might as well just scrape your fingernails on a chalkboard. Drives me nuts.

I'm just the kind of guy who goes out of my way to respect other people's personal space by not invading it with odors, noises, music, one sided personal cell phone conversations, speaker phones, etc. It baffles and annoys me when that sentiment is not reciprocated.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1

I would not be annoyed but I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee, I used to brew a pot every morning at work for the 90 mile commute home of course I would share if someone wanted some

I understand someone wanting there personal space but in an office situation with cubicles I think is is all pretty much public space to those working there and as long as they dont set it up in your cubicle I would think you are likely out of luck

How do you stop an odor ? good or bad,  Pretty much everything  emits some odor, and your neighbor in the cubicle should have the right to enjoy there space the same as you should

Joe

How do you stop an odor ?

You don't create it in the first place.

your neighbor in the cubicle should have the right to enjoy there space the same as you should

He can enjoy the strong aroma and the annoying "bubble bubble" all he wants. I'm just going to continue to enjoy a 20 minute walk outside every time he does.

How do you stop an odor ?

You don't create it in the first place.

your neighbor in the cubicle should have the right to enjoy there space the same as you should

He can enjoy the strong aroma and the annoying "bubble bubble" all he wants. I'm just going to continue to enjoy a 20 minute walk outside every time he does.

Yep it appears to really annoy you, glad we are not neighbors I would likely annoy you to no end. I typically do what I want in my area and could care less if some one else likes it or not

It must bother the hell outta you when you walk / drive by a restaurant, How dare they cook and have an odor in your path..............Lets start a petition to shut them down, along with every factory, coffee house, paper mill,  you name it I will sign. Dont want your senses offended  :P

• Like 1

It must bother the hell outta you when you walk / drive by a restaurant, How dare they cook and have an odor in your path..............Lets start a petition to shut them down, along with every factory, coffee house, paper mill,  you name it I will sign. Dont want your senses offended  :P

If I had to work in a location that was downwind from a BBQ smoker next door like somebody I know, sure, it would annoy me.

I typically do what I want in my area and could care less if some one else likes it or not

That was the smokers argument for years.  The problem is that you're not just in your area.  What you are doing is now in someone else's area.  That's why they banned cigarette smoking in restaurants here.  You can't keep it from intruding on someone else's area.