I don't want to be an adult anymore,looking for a family to take me in as a 6 year old girl

Jim

I just don't get it, how can they even address them as women,this and Bruce Jenner, they still have male parts. Get the full operation, and then maybe they should get treated as what they have artificially have become.

I just don't get it, how can they even address them as women,this and Bruce Jenner, they still have male parts. Get the full operation, and then maybe they should get treated as what they have artificially have become.

Nope in my opinion after the operation they should be addressed as "it", no man can become a woman or vice versa. You are what you are so get use to it as it cannot really ever be changed.

But since the government now seems to support these ridiculous ideas, I've always felt I was born a "non taxpayer" and I've never felt comfortable as a taxpayer. I've decided it's time for me to be my real self and should be allowed to become a trans non taxpayer, I am sure there are others out there we need to unite and demand our rights and be recognized. We're here, we're non taxpayers, get use to it!

• Like 4

Umm....The situation in the link seems to be different than what you are describing above. {EDIT: Btw, I agree with the last sentence,}

Edited by Zen Traveler

Nope in my opinion after the operation they should be addressed as "it", no man can become a woman or vice versa. You are what you are so get use to it as it cannot really ever be changed.

But since the government now seems to support these ridiculous ideas, I've always felt I was born a "non taxpayer" and I've never felt comfortable as a taxpayer. I've decided it's time for me to be my real self and should be allowed to become a trans non taxpayer, I am sure there are others out there we need to unite and demand our rights and be recognized. We're here, we're non taxpayers, get use to it!

I will admit that the transgender situation is something that I'm not totally comfortable with but having to deal with it several times in real life and not alienating anyone or hurting their feelings  is something to consider...Insofar as taxpayers are concerned--No one's taxes are funding these operations in this country.

Insofar as taxpayers are concerned--No one's taxes are funding these operations in this country.

Not true, there is a man in prison who is supposedly going to get the operation(s) to become a woman on the tax payers. I believe he won the case already, it was supposedly cruel  punishment for him to be denied the surgery, Although I don't see why this means the peoples taxes should pay for this, he should at the very least have to pay for the surgery himself.

But this has nothing to do with my tax theory, that is just a making fun of the whole situation and how stupid our government has become,

Also I don't care about anyones feelings a man will never be a woman no matter how he feels or what surgery is performed artifcial is artificial. Margarine is not real butter and cannot legally claim to be.

Also sorry the man in the video is not a six year old girl no matter how he feels or how badly he may want it.

• Like 2

Insofar as taxpayers are concerned--No one's taxes are funding these operations in this country.

Not true, there is a man in prison who is supposedly going to get the operation(s) to become a woman on the tax payers. I believe he won the case already, it was supposedly cruel  punishment for him to be denied the surgery, Although I don't see why this means the peoples taxes should pay for this, he should at the very least have to pay for the surgery himself.

But this has nothing to do with my tax theory, that is just a making fun of the whole situation and how stupid our government has become,

Also I don't care about anyones feelings a man will never be a woman no matter how he feels or what surgery is performed artifcial is artificial. Margarine is not real butter and cannot legally claim to be.

Also sorry the man in the video is not a six year old girl no matter how he feels or how badly he may want it.

Far be it for me to throw another piece of coal in the fire of the thread that is doomed to be transfered to the BS forum soon, but

Rich is correct in the fact taxpayers are indeed paying for one of these Gents who does not "Like" himself anymore.

In Calif. we pay for anything/everything anybody wants, Ya want something bad enough, get a lawyer, and wh-ala.

As a fan of The Kinks, thanks for the Lola reference, Jason. This story is disturbing on so many levels. One of the problems our society faces is the complete abandonment of personal responsibility. This loser feels like dressing up like Raggedy Anne & sitting in a diaper for the rest of his life while his children & wife go on the public dime. Thanks Jacka$$.

• Like 1