Superbowl 50 - 2016

wvu80

I agree that the Doritos was the funniest. I like the Audi (?) with the astronaut Dad.  But, overall I was disappointed with the commercials.  Seems that for years, there were always some really good ones--past few years, not as much.  I wonder if that generation of quality writers is behind us now?

• Like 1

Yep Defense Still Wins Championships. Both Ds played very well. I think most people will say that was a boring SB, but I loved it. Peyton should've manned up and just said the D won this one for me.

Edited by babadono
  • Like 3

I agree that the Doritos was the funniest. I like the Audi (?) with the astronaut Dad.  But, overall I was disappointed with the commercials.  Seems that for years, there were always some really good ones--past few years, not as much.  I wonder if that generation of quality writers is behind us now?

Most Classless:  Toyota showcasing 4 bank robbers running from the cops for HOURS in a Prius.  They portrayed the cops like complete imbeciles.  What is wrong with those ad people???  :wacko:

Most Stupid:  Colgate must have spent millions for a one minute ad trying to guilt us into NOT running the water while we brush, including a shot of a poor overseas waif that doesn't get that much water in a week.  That's more than just a bit condescending.  :angry:

• Like 1

Colgate must have spent millions for a one minute ad trying to guilt us into NOT running the water while we brush, including a shot of a poor overseas waif that doesn't get that much water in a week. That's more than just a bit condescending.

Shut up and brush your teeth...

• Like 1

Colgate must have spent millions for a one minute ad trying to guilt us into NOT running the water while we brush, including a shot of a poor overseas waif that doesn't get that much water in a week. That's more than just a bit condescending.

Shut up and brush your teeth...

Shut up yourself, you overseas waif.   :P

First you want water, then what's next?  I suppose you'll be wanting food and shelter?  :lol:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

***********Bingo***********

Got the final on the pool,Happy wife!

Wife tried to figure out what the winnings are for the final, the three quarters paid the same and the final is supposed to be the biggie, the copy machine cut off the part that states the "Pays" :o

Well i'll find out on my way to having a good Monday, we are only talkin a grand plus give or take the best we figure it :emotion-21:

• Like 1

Pretty much assured that Johnny Football will be cut from the Browns around March something. His father said that he thinks Johnny might not live another year. That means dead. And that's pretty permanent.

It looks like the Panthers are being outsmarted by the Denver Broncos so far. I listen to old rock and roll while the sound is muted on the TV with captions.

JJK

I would have to say that his father is more f*cked up than he is if that's what his father said. To watch someone spiral down is terrible, for it to be your family and be so cavalier about it, says a lot about the family's structure

Doc, you're thoughts?

Mark