When Did We Become So Wimpy On The Forum?

tidmack

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

His name is Roy Delgado. Roy worked directly with Paul for many many years. He designed the Jubilee. He leads development efforts for Klipsch Pro equipment now. He's sort of a big deal. (His apartment smells of rich mahogany and he has many leather bound books)

I don't always post in threads like this but I know Roy and I know what kind of guy he is and had to say something, I am happy to be his friend. Call me whatever, I don't care, being friends with Roy is more important then me being on this forum, plain and simple. I say this from respect, it took me a long time to really get to know him. 

For people who don't know Roy here's a quick short idea of what he does when he's not fishing or hanging out with friends and family. 

He has done this work for over 30 years, most of it closely with PWK. He has just about any kind of equipment needed to test his designs including an Anechoic Chamber. He has a long history of designing many of the horns and speakers many here listen to, with patents on some designs.    

Being lucky enough to spend alot of time with him I can say he is kind of obsessed with getting the most out of every one of his designs, it's a real passion for him.  I know why he get's bothered with some of this and I can say it's not because people want to try different parts. I will not say why because it's not my business to say, here or in pm's.

• Like 1