What I Got Today!

Brac

After almost a year of waiting for it to be built, I bought my wife a new car since our driving teenager took over my wife's CR-V.  We've had it for 4 days and I've already made some changes in Forscan and installed a Cobb AccessPort.  

53143677911_325d751c34_k.jpg

53147197447_394ab6bd5a_k.jpg

She liked the color of the Ranger I bought last year (ordered the Maverick the day I picked up the Ranger, which was only a 6 month wait), so she got the same color, which I really like.  I also don't need another touch-up color to have on the shelf.  :)

53144163433_59f042ed55_k.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/21/2023 at 11:22 PM, Invidiosulus said:

Great, now the spam accounts are quoting each other.

@CWOReilly and @Dave1291 

my comment was referring to the fact that brystino is a spammers account and it was quoted by another spammer.

Travis has removed the other account and I’m sure he’ll get brystino out of here shortly.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Invidiosulus said:

Travis has removed the other account and I’m sure he’ll get brystino out of here shortly.

@Travis In Austin

Had me wondering and me thinks the Chief was wondering too since he liked ur reply too.  Imma not know.  I just pull the bag outta the wastebasket when it's full.  😂  💪

• Like 1

Today, I received my final paycheck from my previous job, and to my surprise, it was more than twice the amount I had anticipated. To celebrate my daughter's graduation from high school, I decided to treat us by purchasing a new grill. I used it to cook a delicious meal consisting of lobster tails, filet mignon, asparagus, mushrooms, Vidalia onions, and red bell peppers. It was a fantastic way to mark this special occasion, and I must say, grilling proved to be a much better cooking method than my usual pan-frying skills.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought another car.  Found a pretty good example, considering I didn't know I wanted one of these cars until a week before buying.  It's a 2007 Saturn Sky Redline (never thought I'd own a Saturn) with 9k miles on it.  I wanted a fun street car/convertible again that I could do autox events in, as a back up to my other street driven track car.  😛

Also ordered a bunch of other things since buying this...  Funny how that works. :)

53250969472_e9eef02eec_h.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, yamahaSHO said:

I bought another car.  Found a pretty good example, considering I didn't know I wanted one of these cars until a week before buying.  It's a 2007 Saturn Sky Redline (never thought I'd own a Saturn) with 9k miles on it.  I wanted a fun street car/convertible again that I could do autox events in, as a back up to my other street driven track car.  😛

Also ordered a bunch of other things since buying this...  Funny how that works. :)

53250969472_e9eef02eec_h.jpg

I always liked the Sky/Solstice models.  Nice choice!

• Like 2