What I Got Today!

Brac

After an almost 3 year search while moving from house to house we found the house for us. I get my garage and media room and the family gets what they wanted. The offer was transmitted today. Please raise a cup and pray with us that the offer is accepted.

http://photos.jasondavidpage.com/f950570768

That place is sweet!!!!!!!!!! Tall cans in the air over here.

Actually this one came in yesterday. I'll call it an early fall/Labor Day/football season/ect.... gift to myself...

DSC_0085.jpg

NICE, I am a die hard Weber/charcoal guy but I will be putting one of these on my wish list provided we close the deal on the house. Boxx, would you send me the make, model and where you found a deal?

Actually this one came in yesterday. I'll call it an early fall/Labor Day/football season/ect.... gift to myself...

DSC_0085.jpg

NICE, I am a die hard Weber/charcoal guy but I will be putting one of these on my wish list provided we close the deal on the house. Boxx, would you send me the make, model and where you found a deal?

pm sent....

After an almost 3 year search while moving from house to house we found the house for us. I get my garage and media room and the family gets what they wanted. The offer was transmitted today. Please raise a cup and pray with us that the offer is accepted.

My mother has been in realty for 30+ years so I know how hard it is to find a house you really, really like thats at a good price point and available in the area your looking. Cheers!!!! on your offer. I hope it works out for you.

My mother has been in realty for 30+ years so I know how hard it is to find a house you really, really like thats at a good price point and available in the area your looking. Cheers!!!! on your offer. I hope it works out for you.

Bah hum bug; we got no counter from our offer. We are going to wait a few days and give our last, best and final. We want it but I am not going to 'mortgage' the future. Property has been on the market twice in the last 18 months. We offered them 13% off the listing AND agreed to pay all the closing. Meant to be or not.....

• 2 weeks later...

Definately, not as nice as your cooking set up but I´m lovin it!!! My first motor Mower believe it or not, before I alway used Electric. Alot more fun and much faster.

I also like the placement of your new mower.... Right next to, what appears to be, 2 cases of excellent beer. Stay thirsty my friend... lol...

Definately, not as nice as your cooking set up but I´m lovin it!!! My first motor Mower believe it or not, before I alway used Electric. Alot more fun and much faster.

I also like the placement of your new mower.... Right next to, what appears to be, 2 cases of excellent beer. Stay thirsty my friend... lol...

lol Unfortunately both are empty, fortunately where I live there is only excelent beer!!

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!