What I Got Today!

Brac

Hey boxx -- find an app called Easy Installer. It'll let you sideload just about any Android app that's NOT on the Kindle app store. I.e. - I loaded Google Maps when Kindle said GMS couldn't be done.

Sounds great... I'm going to give it a try in the morning.... Thanks...

The just released today Blu-Ray disc: CSN 2012. It has a Best Buy exclusive 2 CDs that come with it, I'll be checking it out tomorrow or Thursday evening... For anyone interested, it is on sale through Saturday for $21.99... [H]

The just released today Blu-Ray disc: CSN 2012. It has a Best Buy exclusive 2 CDs that come with it, I'll be checking it out tomorrow or Thursday evening... For anyone interested, it is on sale through Saturday for $21.99... Cool

Nice purchase Rick...

got some amp projects coming up and have been buying various tubes for the builds. Heres what the mail man delivered today. 8 6550A's within a match 3% .

post-22082-13819739249136_thumb.png

post-22082-13819769912536_thumb.png

post-22082-13819797022068_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

a 1993 Browning Citori "Special Sporting Clays Edition". 30 inch ported barrels, 12ga. Has some nicks and wear, but locks up tight and has plenty of life in it. This is sorta like a pair of KLF-30's in the shotgun world. :D

_1040246-Edit.jpg

_1040247-Edit.jpg

_1040248-Edit.jpg

Very nice.... What a great find...

After an almost 3 year search while moving from house to house we found the house for us. I get my garage and media room and the family gets what they wanted. The offer was transmitted today. Please raise a cup and pray with us that the offer is accepted.

Beautiful place! Fingers are crossed for you. Now you have some more room for even larger speakers huh??

Me? What did I get today?

I bought a can of cherry pie filling this morning so I can make some quasi home-made deep fried cherry pies!

I know that is probably too much excitement for some of you to digest... [:(]

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!