What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators

Nice looking amps, kind of excited, I would be jumping up and down.

Very nice

About all I got today was some wood to add on a little space out by the bar for more counter space, but I'm happy, I love building things. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dtel said:

Cool looking place, love the landscaping. 

The dog found a lady Bichon around his age to play with there while we were out walking around the grounds (she's a barker, he's not).

Sadly, for him, the women in the family converted him from a Rooster to a Hen a week before his 1st birthday. No more humping his stuffed sheep; he's happiest at walk and meal time now.

I'm pretty darn excited...

I've been wanting a pair of Wyred4Sound mAMP's for awhile now. They retail for 999.00 each.

Soooo, I just happened to cruise their site this morning and noticed this Black Friday Pre-Sale mAMP's 699.00 each. This is at 5:00 am this morning, and like a responsible adult, I don't have my credit card on me...

I get home around 3:30pm, pull out the CC, go back to their website and see that the price is 799.00 each...Dam all to hell, I missed the sale....

I called Wred4Sound and Ashlynn Biddle answered..."It's amazing what a female voice can conjure up in a male head"

Anyway I explain to Ashlynn that I seen the price this morning at 699.00 and now that I'm home it is 799.00. I asked if they could honor the price I seen earlier this morning....Ashlynn asked if I was buying or inquiring??? I said buying, Ashlynn said hold on....

Tony answered the phone and this is what I have coming...

0001 W4S-mAMP W4S mAMP BLK 120v w/ WBT Upgrade x 2 1124.00...., mAMP-B-16K460 -600.00, 0002 DIS-BF Black Friday Discount

0003 W4S-C1XLR W4S-C1 XLR (PAIR)
1.0m / / 1 159.00 -32.00, 0004 DIS-BF Black Friday Discount

TOTAL:
FREIGHT:
SUBTOTAL: 1775.00

I sent this email to Ashlynn....

To: Ashlynn <ashlynn@wyred4sound.com>
Happy Thursday Ashlynn
I looked at the sales order, all looks Awesome...
Wyred 4 Sound Rocks....
Tell all "at Wyred and beyond", that I recommend Wyred 4 Sound "Music Making" equipment every chance I get...
Thank You Soooooooo much for honoring the Black Friday Pre-Sale Price on the mAMP's...
The mAMP's will be replacing a Crown XLS1500....Hate this thing "not good for 2 Channel listening, maybe good for
driving a sub??...
By honoring the Black Friday Pre-Sale Price, you allowed me to progress "Significantly" into Class D Audio....

mAmp.jpg

• Like 5

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!