What I Got Today!

Brac

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Outside on top of the 1802.  We made them show us that the wires were disconnected on the sub because it didn't seem like that much sound could be coming out of that one speaker.

Must be more of that there Klipsch engine earing:)

• Like 1

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Outside on top of the 1802.  We made them show us that the wires were disconnected on the sub because it didn't seem like that much sound could be coming out of that one speaker.

It's also what Rodney has, ( $ collected from members for gift ) we were there last week at night after working at the museum, and late when Rodney went home to bed we changed the music and cranked it up, there amazing, great overall sound.

If I could only have one set of speakers the 396 would be in the top 3 or 4, and of those it would be the smallest.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I think the Chief Bonehead had a hand in this one.

He did and he was there last week cranking it up with us, I have to say they PUSH speakers way more than any of us would. :o

True about the story, I just left out a little tiny fact.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Yes and no, but that's a story to be told over a martini.

Well I believe most stories are better told over a martini, or as some in the South East call them slushies.  :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Ahhh, ok.  That whole day/weekend was something of a blur.....no thanks to you.....actually, lots of thanks to you!

On 11/1/2016 at 9:45 AM, A1UC said:

e8f55e6e26313439693594125b13c63f.jpgI hope to find the time to put the Cornwalls back together soon

Nice!  (as usual)  :)

You do realize that you could carry an entire "what I got today" thread for hundreds of posts without any of the rest of us getting a single thing!  :lol:

The complimentary thread of course would be "what I got from Mr. A1UC today." 

• Like 3

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!