What I Got Today!

Brac

I'm willing to bet they are nib.

Monstrous Focals are something I would love to own someday...

Bad news finally got them downstairs to find out one speaker had some damage , it was bad enough to get them down but then we had to haul them back up . I’ve been so busy there still in trailer hope to go swap them out soon .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 2

Didn't buy anything (actually, I probably have...), but we "got" our first 8 second pass at 170mph in a Ford Taurus this past weekend. I would type up the huge fight it was, but Motor1 covered it for us!

https://www.motor1.com/news/404475/taurus-sho-eight-second-pass/

49674917126_c0cc72425f_k.jpg

49675200027_d0d33c8b30_h.jpg

We lost the hood at 170mph, but it should make for a great 1320 Video feature, very soon. 

If you've been following the new C8 Corvette, this is the one that snapped an axle on the sticky track. 

49674380678_10fd75d632_k.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, yamahaSHO said:

Didn't buy anything (actually, I probably have...), but we "got" our first 8 second pass at 170mph in a Ford Taurus this past weekend. I would type up the huge fight it was, but Motor1 covered it for us!

https://www.motor1.com/news/404475/taurus-sho-eight-second-pass/

congrats if you're the Zack from the article ... congrats even if you're not.

so, will I see you on an episode of Street Outlaws (if that show is even for real).

Frozen individual wrapped chicken breasts from Costco !

Went there this afternoon and there was a terribly long line to get in ; seems to defeat the purpose right .

Went to the beach took a two hour walk . Went to my gym which is surprisingly still open and knocked out a 20 mile spin session and 20 minute sauna .

Hit Costco 15 minutes before closing time , no line 👍

• Like 2

Shiit Modi 3 DAC

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is turning out to be a really nice sounding DAC for the money. Hopefully this weekend I can do some comparisons to other budget DACS I have in the house....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SWL said:

This is turning out to be a really nice sounding DAC for the money. Hopefully this weekend I can do some comparisons to other budget DACS I have in the house....

Will be interesting to see what you think.  People seem to be raving over their Schiit.  Love the Mani paired w/my Linn table and PrimaLuna.  

• Like 2