The Klipsch Audio Community
wuzzzer

What's the weather like where you're at?

51 minutes ago, Davis said:

Thats funny my drive was still snow covered this morning :biggrin2:

Dang....I missed it, it must have been your neighbor's drive I cleaned by mistake. 

If you want, PM your address and I'll get to it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It got up to 20 here today with lots of sunshine and no wind!  It's pretty sad when those temps feel warm!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, NADman said:

Yeah. My home town. WooHoo.

I can dress for cold and colder but I can only undress so far for hot. Seems that sooner or later we are all prisoners to heating or air conditioning.

On the other hand I don't worry about earth quakes, hurricanes, tornado's, forest fires, tsunami's etc. I live on the largest chunk of granite on earth

(the Canadian Shield) so things are pretty solid. Also the best Walleye and Northern Pike (Muskie) fishing in NA both summer and winter (F**k Golf) never mind

the CC, VO and beer and the most hrs. of sunshine per year in Canada.

No, I don't like the cold but I sure hate the hot, muggy.

GO Bombers.

BB.jpg

I love visiting my inlaws on their lakefront cabin up in MB, but you can keep the beer :D.  OK, I do admit I'll have a Labatt Blue when it's 32 and we're out on the boat, but I always end up bring a case of my own beer up with me.

And Go Bombers!  We watched the Grey Cup down here in MN and the whole family was ecstatic.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2019 at 6:12 PM, wuzzzer said:

It got up to 20 here today with lots of sunshine and no wind!  It's pretty sad when those temps feel warm!

but it's going down to -8 tonight

but it's going to be 36 this weekend!

I am so confused by Dec 2019 weather :D

• Haha 1

+16 this am, with a "real Feel" of -4. First true blast of winter temps, I am never really ready for this crap.

• Like 2

Woke up this morning, and it was -1C...coldest I have seen since we moved here 2 years ago.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

10.4F this morning. If I wait until summertime the temperature will go up to 80F.

JJK

• Like 2

Pretty far south here being a half hour north of jimandtammyland. 20 at 7am 34 at 11 and two higher than that now. Most cold daylight we've had her in about a month. It's nice with all the decorations up. Christmas in FL always felt weird when it was 85.

• Like 1

59 now 37% humidity, was 28 last night.

• Like 1

Shortest daylight hours of the year.  Calgary gets 8 hours and 39 minutes MORE daylight on June 21 vs Dec. 21.  Wow.  We start going back up tomorrow, slowly ever so slowly!    Had a rain storm last night and frozen everything this AM.  Nice.  Will be a white Christmas here, but not cold.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, MC39693 said:

Shortest daylight hours of the year.  Calgary gets 8 hours and 39 minutes MORE daylight on June 21 vs Dec. 21.

7 hours and 5 minutes difference here in Minnesota.  Stinks leaving work at 5pm and it's already been dark out for a while. 

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

raining for the millionth day in a row. why did I leave LA?

You came to your senses.

A bit cool in California this morning and an interesting matching of the temp and humidity.  Perhaps, I should close the windows a bit more and turn on the heat.   

unnamed.jpg

For those in warm weather states ... forecast for Calgary ... within the next 6 days we'll drop to -26 C for a high and -33 C for a low.  That's -27 F for you folks.  And temps will be that low for about a week, that cold air is heavy and it takes some wind to move it on out.   Gonna need the down coat(s) for sure and my garage door stalls out.  We know it's coming, now all we can do is get ready.  Hopefully this is the once per winter real cold spell.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, MC39693 said:

For those in warm weather states ... forecast for Calgary ... within the next 6 days we'll drop to -26 C for a high and -33 C for a low.  That's -27 F for you folks.  And temps will be that low for about a week, that cold air is heavy and it takes some wind to move it on out.   Gonna need the down coat(s) for sure and my garage door stalls out.  We know it's coming, now all we can do is get ready.  Hopefully this is the once per winter real cold spell.

Ummmmmmm. No thanks.

• Haha 1

Glad I'm not up there in Flames territory but thanks for taking Peters and a couple guys that we ended up being better without!

• Haha 1