Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

33 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Anything that unites us as a race instead of building walls and fomenting hate is a step in the right direction.

But I hate the idiots that are hoarding all the toilet paper, so it's just a matter of who I'm focusing my hate on.

The way I understand it is.....you can hate people that are bad, that's ok as long as you're good......The way you know you're good is by telling people they are bad.....Not pointed at anyone here of course...just my understanding of the principle. The best part..you don't have to do good things...just tell someone they did/do bad things...now you're good...sweet.....

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Anybody have any green beans?  I'm out, but I'm willing to trade and have a really sweet can of corn, no dents, original label and a great sell by date. Pics available and I can double box.

Can you send it overnight in envelope or flat pack?

• Like 1

Just now, richieb said:

No hate on me Pete, please. Focus elsewhere.

I bought my TP in February while it was on sale, way before this rises, it’s my ***’s favorite so I stocked up. Not a hoarder, really.

I have corn, beans and of course TP. We can barter - ? Although the chances of a case of TP arriving intact, if at all, are slim at best.

I purchase bulk as well, and have no issue with that, if it's your normal purchase amount.  Quit fuc&ing with me (LOL), you any everyone else knows the people I was directing that to.  I had someone in on Saturday with a car stuffed with TP and I told them what I thought.

1 minute ago, Fish said:

Anything that unites us as a race instead of building walls and fomenting hate is a step in the right direction.

But I hate the idiots that are hoarding all the toilet paper, so it's just a matter of who I'm focusing my hate on.

The way I understand it is.....you can hate people that are bad, that's ok as long as you're good......The way you know you're good is by telling people they are bad.....Not pointed at anyone here of course...just my understanding of the principle. The best part..you don't have to do good things...just tell someone they did/do bad things...now you're good...sweet.....

Catch 22

30 minutes ago, Marvel said:

What I see on line is Russia has 93 cases. I also work with a Russian who says the border with China is very porous and they would probably really have a LOT more than that.

If Russia is willing to sell green beans my guess is they are “glowing” green beans - Chernobyl grown .

1 minute ago, Pete H said:

I purchase bulk as well, and have no issue with that, if it's your normal purchase amount.  Quit fuc&ing with me (LOL), you any everyone else knows the people I was directing that to.  I had someone in on Saturday with a car stuffed with TP and I told them what I thought.

The thing is that eventually all these people will have bought up enough to last them years and I suspect they will quit buying.

Will the bottom drop out of the market then? Will the lack of sales put the toilet paper industry on the rocks?

Same with hand sanitizer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, avguytx said:

My wife called the company who supplies the nitrile gloves & masks for the dermatology clinic that she manages and they were put on "allocation"
 last week.  Something like 3 boxes of Medium and 2 boxes of small per month now.  That makes it quite rough to run a medical practice.

I was going to suggest they source them on their own and try Harbor Freight. They always run them on sale, usually $4.99 for 100 5ml.

Just left H Freight - all 5ml. were gone, they had a few of the 7ml. box of 50, not 100. 

my previous two meals were eight hot dogs --  i'm incapable of rationing.

half bottle of colonel Taylor bourbon, half bottle of avian 44 tequila, and 15 beers are what remain. only about six indica gummies left -- they REALLY help me sleep.

plenty of food in the house and about 18 rolls of TP. Only seven rolls of paper towels left.

4 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

my previous two meals were eight hot dogs --  i'm incapable of rationing.

half bottle of colonel Taylor bourbon, half bottle of avian 44 tequila, and 15 beers are what remain. only about six indica gummies left -- they REALLY help me sleep.

plenty of food in the house and about 18 rolls of TP. Only seven rolls of paper towels left.

Do I assume said hot dogs were “accompanied” with ketchup or,  just maybe, mustard?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geoff. said:

😅

That doesn't happen. I mean, it will for a minute, maybe two. When I went to Costco the other day, everyone was accommodating one another. I figured it might be due to it being a member's only store and from what I am hearing, that might have a little to do with it. 

In all reality, if things get worse, it will be more like a Mad Max plot.

Ex: 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-arrest-looting-dollar-store-hurricane-florence/story?id=57855279

https://www.conchovalleyhomepage.com/news/video-reporter-confronts-looters-at-family-dollar-store-in-nc/

5 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

😅

That doesn't happen. I mean, it will for a minute, maybe two. When I went to Costco the other day, everyone was accommodating one another. I figured it might be due to it being a member's only store and from what I am hearing, that might have a little to do with it. 

In all reality, if things get worse, it will be more like a Mad Max plot.

Ex: 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-arrest-looting-dollar-store-hurricane-florence/story?id=57855279

https://www.conchovalleyhomepage.com/news/video-reporter-confronts-looters-at-family-dollar-store-in-nc/

the biggest problem that we face is the character of the people.  we're all crap, some of us don't take it to that level though. 

that lady's cart was overflowing with TP already.

• Like 1