Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

10 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

and there are no cases of the virus in WV -- what are the folks in your state going to do if it hits?  (which I hope it doesn't).

The last I saw we had tested 8 people and all 8 came back negative.  If we don't have test kits, we don't have Conronavirus. 

Problem solved!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

The last I saw we had tested 8 people and all 8 came back negative.  If we don't have test kits, we don't have Conronavirus. 

Problem solved!

I believe the eat crow gizzards and possum innards and collard greens  and moonshine. No virus can survive that.

JJK

• Haha 1

My Rant:  There is no cure for this mild form of Coronavirus and our bodies have no immunity to it.  There is no medicine from China which can cleanse this bug.  Like the common cold you just have to let it run its course for a couple of weeks then it's done.

I would prefer to get infected NOW, spend my next two weeks at home coughing since the symptoms are that of a nasty cold.  Then I could go about my life again knowing that I am forever inoculated when Coronavirus mutates into something worse.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

idiot tells us that it's all going to go away..

That's great that you tried to slide a political insult in but please don't do that, it's not appreciated by the majority who placed this president into a position to make the tough decisions.  Anything factual is OK but not name calling.  You are above that.

The fact is this will go away.  SARS was the last pandemic and the president at the time did nothing, 3,000 US citizens were predicted to die.  The final count was minimal but don't quote me, I'm going by memory as I lived through that one, as I shall live through this one.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

That's great that you tried to slide a political insult in but please don't do that, it's not appreciated by the majority who placed this president into a position to make the tough decisions.  Anything factual is OK but not name calling.  You are above that.

The fact is this will go away.  SARS was the last pandemic and the president at the time did nothing, 3,000 US citizens were predicted to die.  The final count was 900 but don't quote me, I'm going by memory as I lived through that one, as I shall live through this one.

yes, the corona virus will go away and sooner than TDS which we can expect to last  another four more years.  :^)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello !

Here in France >>> We have been in containment since noon, it is 3:30 PM. The country is arrested.
There are images of Paris and big towns live on the news channels: the streets are empty, only the police who check the few people who have left a past: doctor, medical trip, state services, emergencies, foods, ...

It's impressive !

Nice juste 1:07 after start of containment, ordinary it's full

https://www.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/video/confinement-la-promenade-des-anglais-a-nice-videe-de-ses-passants-1230906.html

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, EmilC said:

yes, the corona virus will go away and sooner than TDS which we can expect to last  another four more years.  :^)

LOL, I had to look it up.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a term applied by some writers to describe critics of US President Donald Trump, including liberals and progressives, whom they accuse of responding to statements and political actions by Trump in a manner verging on the irrational, without regard to his actual position or action taken.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

SARS-COV (2003) in the US was 289 possible. 233 were "suspect" and 56 were "probable", which was over a three month period.

We are now close to 5000 cases over a six week period - and with lack of testing, I'm sure it's quite a bit more. So, we're kind of in uncharted territory. Not quite a hundred deaths yet, which is good, but the next few weeks will tell us a lot.

I have a word for wishing this on yourself, but I'll be kind.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deang said:

I have a word for wishing this on yourself, but I'll be kind.  

I hope you don't think that I was wishing this on myself, I'm not.  I said that IF I were to ultimately end up getting this I'd rather get it now and get it over with as opposed to waiting and wondering if.  Naturally I hope that I never do.