75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch

12 hours ago, Paducah Home Theater said:

I've been told that this is shockingly good.  

If I get 3 copies I'll hook you up with a library card.  :)      Somehow I think you'll get one though!  😂

37 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

If I get 3 copies I'll hook you up with a library card.  :)      Somehow I think you'll get one though!  😂

@dwilawyer 

Has there been a determination of limiting the limited book to one per person or household? Looking at you signed limited edition. If so, how will this be implemented? Internal vetting? Software programing on the order page?

This is a first time thing for Klipsch so I would like to see it done properly and as was originally intended. I would love this to go smoothly and never see the ugly side show up. I have seen bad things happen many times before when the intended consumers could not get limited items. It can go well beyond hoarding and flipping. It is not really a $175 book we are talking about here, once you factor in the grab bag of other included items. If later this venture were to evolve into a series of collectable books, the value of this one could easily triple.

• Like 1

Actually, I'll be tickled to get one!  $525 is a bit much for 3.  Could have a twofer Tuesday or a BOGO though  😂  I'm sure things will be done properly though when it comes to sales.

• Like 1

• Moderators

The regular edition will go on sale very, very soon on Klipsch website. 

The Museum Edition, signed and limited to 75 copies, will probably get launched on Klipsch Website in a week to 10 days, I will have a better idea when they are delivered over to the Distribution Center. They are in Hope, waiting for signatures. Once they are at the Distribution Center (run by Voxx) they make it go live within a day or two, but there is no way to know exactly when. I will let you know when they are headed to the DC and from there you will be wanting to check your email and/or the Klipsch Gear Store every morning.

Travis

P.S. I saw the book today, via live remote, and it looks very, very nice.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, mark1101 said:

So with all due respect who's signatures can we expect to see on the signed copy?  I registered for the signed copy.

So far: The authors, the President and CEO of KGI/PAC and some Bonehead.

• Haha 1

I want one and I signed up to be notified.  I wouldn't have had not someone posted a link above.  Y'all have to remember F'book is not universal. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JohnA said:

I want one and I signed up to be notified.  I wouldn't have had not someone posted a link above.  Y'all have to remember F'book is not universal. 

I try to post everything of significance on FB here as well for that very reason.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, dtr20 said:

Any update on release date? 

I think we are waiting on Klipsch, Voxx, to launch first. It has been 31 days since we heard this...

On 5/16/2021 at 10:40 PM, dwilawyer said:

The regular edition will go on sale very, very soon on Klipsch website. 

The Museum Edition, signed and limited to 75 copies, will probably get launched on Klipsch Website in a week to 10 days

which I took to as meaning the signed book would not be offered until sometime after the official 75th gear product launch.

Just my guess... stay tuned for the experts here to provide us with more breadcrumbs. Sorry about the lame joke 🙃appreciate all the hard work.:emotion-21:

• Moderators
On 5/14/2021 at 1:15 PM, Dave1291 said:

I think you will get 3 email letting you know they are available for purchase. You stil have to go to KGI store to purchase.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 7:25 PM, dwilawyer said:

I think you will get 3 email letting you know they are available for purchase. You stil have to go to KGI store to purchase.

Will they be reserved for a period of time?  I'm still paranoid about missing the "GO!" signal...

Long time Klipsch fan, haven’t posted in over a decade due to a lot of things. But I’m very interested in the book. I have submitted my email info so I look forward to the notification. It will look nice next to my signed PWK biography!!!