75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch

I got an email notification for three of the four items for which I entered my email: the poster, the gray "elf" (actually halfling) shirt, and the unsigned book.  The fourth item was the signed book, which I don't think was made available for sale yet.  They may be saving that for the official 75th Anniversary launch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

That's crazy.  I saw it there priced but sold out.  Who knows what's up?  Who's on first, what's on second...  

All items on the 75th Anniversary Gear Shop page have been listed there as priced and sold out for months.  Yesterday everything but the signed Museum Edition of the book became available.  Don't know when the signed edition will be made available.

• Thanks 1

I've checked the site twice a day since it was announced and gone thru the hoops.  That's the coffee table book for those who walk in, sit down and go WOW, "What kind of speakers are those?  What do all the others there sound like?"  I just wanna point to the book and let THEM research.  Makes pulling albums out to play a bit easier.  Gives them something to do.   😂  I also, like many others in here, want to support the museum in any way I can.  If you're not a member in here already ya should be.  For $10 a month there aren't many perks but when ya hang with this bunch the fun alone is worth the $120 a year membership not to mention what you can LEARN from the site.   😂  It'll sort out.  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

I got notice that regular edition is for sale, but not the 75th limited signed edition yet.

I don't think the 75th are all signed yet. I will know more on Wed., maybe sooner.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

What, those weird looking LA scalas? 

Museum Edition La Scalas in black limba, handsigned by Roy and people who built it, hand matched drivers and networks selected by Roy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dwilawyer said:

Museum Edition La Scalas in black limba, handsigned by Roy and people who built it, hand matched drivers and networks selected by Roy.

I know what they are, I saw the thread. I was kidding. They are gorgeous.  

• Haha 2

• Moderators

The limited edition 75th Anniversary picture book package is still on the way and will be coming in a few weeks. 

The notification will come the same way as the previous items. No one who signed up for that has missed out on anything. Stay tuned.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

I signed up for notification using three (3) different email addresses and did not receive one reply stating to the fact that the book is now in stock.

I  had to rely on people posting to this thread to be notified that the book was in stock.

If I have to rely on this thread regarding the Limited Edition Series of the book, I have a feeling I'm SOL

Thanks JJ

PS. Yes, i did check spam filters on a daily basis for the past two months. :)

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

Hi,

I signed up for notification using three (3) different email addresses and did not receive one reply stating to the fact that the book is now in stock.

I  had to rely on people posting to this thread to be notified that the book was in stock.

If I have to rely on this thread regarding the Limited Edition Series of the book, I have a feeling I'm SOL

Thanks JJ

PS. Yes, i did check spam filters on a daily basis for the past two months. :)

Which book did you sign up for on notifications? You realize there are two options right?

1. Limited signed Edition for $175.00?

2. Reg. Edition for $75.00?

If you signed up for No. 1 you don't have anything to worry about, it hasn't been released yet. I put an update on that 4 posts above.

You don't have to rely on this thread, register for notifications on the items you want and wait for the notification. 

• Like 1