Klipsch Officially Announces the 75th Anniversary Jubilee (Limited to 75 Pairs +1)

Travis In Austin

Damn if the regular model is $36k I wonder how much these will sell for and if they'll actually sell all 75 pairs at such a high price? Beautiful speakers though would love to hear a pair some day. 

That is just walking around money for some. With customers on an international scale, not a mean feat. Likely not for everyone. About time this company stepped up their game. 

Just my limited opinion, of course. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, billybob said:

That is just walking around money for some. With customers on an international scale, not a mean feat. Likely not for everyone. About time this company stepped up their game. 

Just my limited opinion, of course. 

I would have to sell both my cars plus take out a loan, so, yes, I would be walking around...LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, billybob said:

That is just walking around money for some. With customers on an international scale, not a mean feat.

According to another thread I read awhile back total number of underground Jubilees out in the wild was estimated to be at around 50 pairs and sales on those have spanned decades.. if they can sell 75 of these guys more power to them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjptkd said:

According to another thread I read awhile back total number of underground Jubilees out in the wild was estimated to be at around 50 pairs and sales on those have spanned decades.. if they can sell 75 of these guys more power to them. 

Hope is eternal and made in USA in Hope. Cool and we shall see.

1 hour ago, jjptkd said:

Ahh - but those were the “underground” Jubes. No human was aware they even existed, pure fairy dust. More rare than Big Foot, like finding a needle in a field of hay or stumbling upon a competent politician. How a pair ended up at my house I’ll never know. 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

From all I have read there is a high end market where the Jubilee's would not be called expensive. There is a market for such a speaker probably abroad more so than in the states. PassLabs amplifiers are considered expensive by most but Nelson has stated many times he is only looking for 1% of the high end market and with that will make a lot of money. I think the Jubilee's will fit nicely in the high end market. I think it wonderful that a serious high end speaker is still being designed and built in the USA. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...